Reviews for Space Oddity
Lady stardust chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
All ways wanted a sherlock / ashes to ashes crossover. Beautifully done I applaud you! You should do more of it! I would review
Snapecharmer1 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Wow. I love how perfect this fic is. You take two complicated, fully developed characters, and without lessening them, you are able to tell a full story in one chapter. And it reads as complete. This is brilliant. I am off to see if you have anything else to read. I'd love to see more Gene and Sherlock adventures from you. Maybe give me a little more time in their world.
Fire Frog chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Great story! Loved the ending, tied things up to perfection :)
cmee57 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Great crossover story! Thoroughly enjoy it.
tearsofphoenix chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I'm not English, therefore I've only now discovered the splendid "ases to ashes" so after ending the last episode I've searched throught the web everything about it and founfìd this story :)

It's a wonderful, clever, marvellous crossover. I'll rec it in my LJ. BRAVO!
Y.K.Willstone chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Good one
cccahill18 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Two of my favorite fandoms :) I love Sherlock's response to being back in the 1980s- and that he did figure out a way to get home!
Dollyrocker85 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This was wonderful! I love the two shows and my only criticism of it is that I wish there were more of it, other than that it's perfect! Good job!
SuperSonic21 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
;_; all the feelings! I really enjoyed this - the combination of the two shows worked really well, and it was written excellently. I liked the Gene Hunt POV, but I still think Sherlock was accurate, too - especially the smoking. It made me a little sad to remember the end of LoM/Ashes To Ashes, though /3 Thanks for writing! :)
Charlotte Fielding chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I really like this story! Compared to a lot if other stories I've attempted to read, it's really well written, and I also like the fact that out didn't drone on. You made your point and turned it into just a short story, which I like. It's a really original idea, writing a Sherlock & Ashes to Ashes crossover! I'm currently writing a Torchwood and Sherlock crossover so if you watched the first two series of Torchwood, I would love it if you could read it when I put up the first part? Xx
wxxw5775 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Amazing story!
ShadowedBelief chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I liked that. It was kinda warm and fuzzy. :D I really like warm and fuzzy.
ana chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Well you've certainly impressed me. I really enjoyed that, thanks.
dylanredefined chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
well it made me smile thanks.
allofmyheart chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I liked this. You managed to use the premise to say something important about each of the characters.