Reviews for At The End of Time
seeker48 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Great job describing all the pain Dana was in. The whole thing is really sad. :(
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I love it, and thanks! I heard that song on Nash Bridges and I always wondered who sang it. Catch ya on the flip side.
StarTraveler chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
cool story dana/carter pairings totally rock.
Lady Lightspeed chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
Hi, I realy like your story. I'mm not usually big on sad endings but this one was really cool. I think the songs you picked were great.
Mo'nica chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
This is SAD!

:::::sniffles:::::

But it's a really good "sad" story. Why is it that carter is always dying? i dunno but it was good. Can't wait for you to write some more "dana and carter" fics!
lil smiles chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
I really thought I reviewed this story but I guess I didn't... Wow I gotta say this is probably the best story I've ever read and I totally mean it. Not only do you capture the audience's attention you captured Dana's raw emotions and it was beautifully done. If you don't mind can you review my story "Unbroken Promises" I'd really appreciate it, thanks for such an impressive work of art.
lexy chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
This story is beautiful, but sad. I love this pairing.
fan chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
Oh my god that was so sad and sweet at the same time. Carter is my favorite Lightspeed Ranger. Why did you make him die? I also love this pairing. This fic was good, if only it had a happy ending. Keep writing!
The Fink chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
That was utterly beautiful.