Reviews for Forever
jenna chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
mate's paranormal stuff...not mushy lovey stuff...but at least its finished...

keep up goo work

i give 2 out of 5 for dat one!
Sharap'n chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
dudelages! you should chapter this storie, you know, and make some paragraphs. but its alright.
Anna chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
WOW! That was great I just wanted 2 no when they slept 2gether Jennaz parents didn't see them? And r u gonna have another chapter? That was thick and fast but good. Maybe u could put what Jenna looks like and have where cam asks Gwen What the kiss was 4? and how many stories have u done? If it was a first ur good at it. And if u did otherz where r day at?
kay chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
i thought it was really cheesy, and to lovey-dovey, and i just think that, that wouldn't really actually happen in an episode or anything
Jenn chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Hey, I really like the show The Zack Files..I think this is a really cute fic, great job! :)
Rachel chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
ok, very sorry, but that was corny. i mean, cam and jenna just met and now they love each other? and cam would never have slept over at her house, thats just so unrealistic! and i thought jenna had to wear a uniform to school, so why did she wear a miniskirt and all that stuff to school to impress cam? and how many times did jenna and cam say they liked each other and they still said "really? you like me? i never would have known" even though they just told each other that like 2 seconds ago! and plus, cam's gwen's guy.
Misty8 chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
Really cool story, but here's a tip seperate it into chapters. It's kinda hard to read it like this. Please read my stories!
Serendipity0714 chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
It was good.. what a hopeless romantic haha.. but sorry babe.. cuz cam is *mine*

BLu3 PiXi3 chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
Though, it was too long, you should've put it in chapters or, at least, in different paragraphs.

I mean, you wrote the whole thing in one chapter!

And I had a hard time reading it because I can't remember where I stopped.

Jaded Hailey chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
that was... interesting... yeah okay... now i'm inspired!
aoife chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
Hey umm could some1 write some more zack file fic, see its my fave show and if i'm down or having a bad day it cheers me up to read some of this stories but there the same for all the time so could some one please write some mor, uz are all such good writers am sure the next story will b brill. hope uz c this:(
AsHlEy chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
tHat was a great story im just jealous you got "cam"