Reviews for What a Cliché
Funny story, and my goodness I didn't realise how cliche some of the stories I read actually are... nah I still like them.
P.S. just wanted to share a weird thought. when I read "Potter! Prepare to die!" All I could think about is: my name is indigo Montoya you killed my father prepare to die! And since this is hp my brain came up with: my name is harry potter you killed my parents prepare to die.
cuby18 chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
I almost choked from laughter while reading the part about his meeting with Griphook...
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
Finally cracked a smile at 'owl carcass' and then a full laugh at "Sexus Recallus."

Now I have a strange craving for lemon drops . . . .

Somehow, it seems as if I've read this before.
Apex113 chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
11/10 even though Harry did not make his own magical school, get trained by foreign superwizards, Ron did not become a death eater, Dumbledore didn't say how Harry was becoming like Tom, Severus didn't become Snivellus, Snape didn't die, call Harry names, act annoying, get redeemed, get killed by Harry/Tom/other...
Its sad when you find out exactly how many fucking clichés there are.
Annetta chapter 2 . 8/31/2016
miruyume chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Arla chapter 2 . 10/16/2015
You are hilarious:D
Jimmy Antlers chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
The sad thing is, if we remove all the snark, add some literary fat and drag it off to insufferable multi-chaptered lengths with a mandatory pointless cliffhanger at the end of each, we'll get an average Harry Potter fanfic. Great job. I couln't have diss it better myself.
WalnutSpirit chapter 2 . 8/21/2015
"How delightfully convenient"
Man, this entire thing cracked me up. Managing so many clichés... Well done!
LeJadedSapphire chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
Amen! The truth has been spoken. I mostly actively avoid these cliches but sometimes in these overuse plots there is a gem or two lying and waiting to be read. The only ones I avoid is veela!Harry, HarryxHarem, Resorted Harry, sex god!Harry and Nice goblins because to me they Harry a Gary-stu
Blitzstrahl chapter 2 . 4/2/2015