Reviews for What a Cliché
thank you for excusing me to puke I really did feel the need to ...but that might have something to do with the math homework I just finished... This will require more thought.
And yes I am mildly insane... I blamethe math homework and images of Harry and Ginny that are now in my head... grrrrrr curse you for putting those in my head. -_-
DelinquentPolarBear chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
I read that entire thing with a super special announcer voice in my head... and aloud but that's not important. What's important is that no one heard me. And how awesome your stories are, this being no exception. I'm afraid I'm quite guilty of reading multiple cliched stories that are damn near identical plot wise to this and loving them (at the same time as hating them because I acknowledge how horrendously ridiculous they are... but its fanfiction for a reason, eh?) Love yo stuff, love yo face, have a happy life, and may your gold forever flow.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I laughed aloud at least 10 times while reading this, utterly brilliant
Sleep Patterned chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Brilliant. The trunk one has always been the most egregious to me. Why would I care how many magical compartments are hidden in this nifty box.
Gryffindork chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
I'm still laughing. And i read this about an hour ago. But seriously, I think you missed a couple cliches. I can't name them, but i know there's more out there.
swedishluck chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Aggh! No! Too many clichés! *Crumples dramatically to the floor and dies*

Of course, being dead doesn't stop me from favouriting. I loved it :3
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I just died laughing XD
Fallen Dragonfly chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
You know what, you deserve a good smile. Or review. Aren't they the same thing? Just so you know, I googled 'harry potter fan fiction cliche list' and your story is the first there. Well done. Why I did it? Well, I'm sure you can guess.

You know, it's probably a good thing this story read like a flow of thought instead of anything resembling a real plot (and yet it still trumps many a story out there... I can't decide if that's worth getting sad for).

I can't decide if I should reread it and offer additional cliche suggestions. ...Hmm, another time perhaps.
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
:D

I think we've been reading the same stories.
Zesiro Cross chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
(Barfs)
That was so utterly sickening I died.
I loved it!
Gods I laughed so hard.
David305 chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Much enjoyed!
I listed many of these clichés in Project Potter, in the cliché chapter.
What! No "Harry dies, then goes back in time to fix everything?" No "Harry has a twin brother who is the false Boy Who Lived?" No "Good guys are all bad, and Bad guys are all good" switcheroo [UGH]?!
Ah well, next time...
Keep it up! Cheers,
D
The arithmancer chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
This is hilarious! I love it, brilliant!
patronusmagic chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This, my dear, was absolutely hilarious!
Butterfly-fighter chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Hahaha. Its totally true all of them are used over and over. You shod only change the wording a little and it who'd be a rushed story. I have read 1 story where the goblins are "friendly" in a believable way, you only had to make them specify how much a small tax for the service was so you didn't pay 10-49,9% of your valuables for a smal transfer.
TheSnitchOfLiars chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
What the heck did I just read? Not putting you down or anything but this is the reason that I never write stories with more cliches then you can poke a stick at.