Reviews for What a Cliché
Arla chapter 2 . 10/16
You are hilarious:D
Jimmy Antlers chapter 1 . 10/14
The sad thing is, if we remove all the snark, add some literary fat and drag it off to insufferable multi-chaptered lengths with a mandatory pointless cliffhanger at the end of each, we'll get an average Harry Potter fanfic. Great job. I couln't have diss it better myself.
WalnutSpirit chapter 2 . 8/21
"How delightfully convenient"
Man, this entire thing cracked me up. Managing so many clichés... Well done!
The FemaleMasta chapter 2 . 7/25
Amen! The truth has been spoken. I mostly actively avoid these cliches but sometimes in these overuse plots there is a gem or two lying and waiting to be read. The only ones I avoid is veela!Harry, HarryxHarem, Resorted Harry, sex god!Harry and Nice goblins because to me they Harry a Gary-stu
Blitzstrahl chapter 2 . 4/2
magic marauder 919 chapter 1 . 3/29
Haha that was fun
Commander Riker chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
That was sooo funny!
kase519 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Andrius chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
That was perfect! Super-friendly goblins were my favorite.
Leya Anhaylla chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
My... Gosh! Damn I was rolling on the floor crying and laughing! Never thought to Ever be able to read something like that!
Actually I've already saw All of thèse clichés (except 3 on façt) so even if I have my moments when I like to read about some "Kick ass powerful" Harry it was quit refreshing :)
Good Job really! I hope that you had a lot of fun doing it!
Volzemprt chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
Lo and behold! I hath fainteth from the sheere brillianse!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
thank you for excusing me to puke I really did feel the need to ...but that might have something to do with the math homework I just finished... This will require more thought.
And yes I am mildly insane... I blamethe math homework and images of Harry and Ginny that are now in my head... grrrrrr curse you for putting those in my head. -_-
DelinquentPolarBear chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
I read that entire thing with a super special announcer voice in my head... and aloud but that's not important. What's important is that no one heard me. And how awesome your stories are, this being no exception. I'm afraid I'm quite guilty of reading multiple cliched stories that are damn near identical plot wise to this and loving them (at the same time as hating them because I acknowledge how horrendously ridiculous they are... but its fanfiction for a reason, eh?) Love yo stuff, love yo face, have a happy life, and may your gold forever flow.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I laughed aloud at least 10 times while reading this, utterly brilliant
Sleep Patterned chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Brilliant. The trunk one has always been the most egregious to me. Why would I care how many magical compartments are hidden in this nifty box.