Reviews for Unseen
DuckysDanni chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I Get Nagged For This Alot So I Know How Anoyying It Is When You Get Reviews Like This But PLEASE Try Space Your Work Out! I Love This Though And I Love The Little Cliffy. I Am So Glad You Haven't Made Her A Perfect Girl Who Is Good At EVERYTHING And Is Popular Aswell! Yeah Good So Far! :)
ForeverTeamEdward13 chapter 18 . 11/28/2010
good chapter! please update again soon!
AuntMo chapter 18 . 11/27/2010
The Room of Requirement scene was touching, and was laughing at the party scene at the end!
ZeLuNatic22 chapter 17 . 11/13/2010
update soon please.
Le26199 chapter 17 . 11/11/2010
This story is fantastic! WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

I wonder what their reactions will be to the prophesy?

Can't wait for an update

Jem chapter 17 . 11/6/2010
I love it

update update update now
Happy chapter 17 . 11/6/2010
This story is really good! I love her rants and weird thoughts. She sounds just like me, but she is a little saner (not something I should announce to random strangers on the internet, but oh well!). Please write more. Also, please dont kill her off like so many people do. Make this an alternate reality version of HP and have Peter found out before the Potters are killed and make it cornily happy and perfect in the end. Otherwise I will cry and go all catatonic (not really, but you get the idea...) Please give Remus a nice girl (not Mabel!) and have something really embarrasing happen to the Vultures and Andrew. Don't make Taylor die, I'm begging you again. Thank you and Goodbyeeeeeeeeeee... Happy. Ps, It would really suck if Sirius went to azkaban and Taylor dies in your story. Make everyone happy, please!
Gloo1997 chapter 17 . 11/6/2010
That was really interesting. So dramatic. And, it sucks that they didn't kiss
Gloo1997 chapter 16 . 10/15/2010
loved it!I absolutely love sirius all serious and protective.
ForeverTeamEdward13 chapter 16 . 10/15/2010
good chapter! please update again soon!
FleurSuoh chapter 15 . 10/9/2010
story is pretty interesting, can't wait for the next chapter
AuntMo chapter 15 . 9/25/2010
Yeah..finally I can read it after eons of trying. ffn has been giving me fits all day. This story has been progressing really nicely. The whole tension between brothers is a goos. I mean Reg & Siri have always had it, but you handle it quite nicely in your story. For a money there, I thought you would have the girls mve into the RoR to avoid the mayhem of the full moon, which would also pose some interesting challnges...
ForeverTeamEdward13 chapter 15 . 9/25/2010
Good chapter! Please update again soon!
Gloo1997 chapter 14 . 9/22/2010
luv it
AuntMo chapter 14 . 9/15/2010
I am so glad Sirius and Taylor are together right now, they are neither too sappy, nor too angsty (something I find difficult to stomach is too much angst and I think you have struck a good balance in this story so far). I think that you have also kept Taylor's unique personality and sense of humor as she has made that :)

I really enjoyed the darker side of the chapter, especially from Regulus' perspective. Very good line about the fact that sometimes it is safer in the dark than in the light, as the light reveals things you would rather not face yet.
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »