Reviews for Unseen
AuntMo chapter 14 . 9/15/2010
I am so glad Sirius and Taylor are together right now, they are neither too sappy, nor too angsty (something I find difficult to stomach is too much angst and I think you have struck a good balance in this story so far). I think that you have also kept Taylor's unique personality and sense of humor as she has made friends..love that :)

I really enjoyed the darker side of the chapter, especially from Regulus' perspective. Very good line about the fact that sometimes it is safer in the dark than in the light, as the light reveals things you would rather not face yet.
Sheepthief chapter 14 . 9/15/2010
I really really love this story :)

i look everyday if there's another chapter :D

keep going :)

oh and I'm so happy that sirius isn't blind anymore and thinks taylor is pretty.. so she doesn't have to become rolyat worb haha :D
ForeverTeamEdward13 chapter 14 . 9/15/2010
Good chapter! Please update again soon!
Jamberine chapter 13 . 9/10/2010
WOW I READ THIS WHOLE FIC IN ONE DAY! GO ME AND MY SUPERIOR READING SKILLS! anyhoo... (i didnt mean to put that whole sentence in caps but i cant really be bothered rewriting it)

i love it so far! esp your character construction - you've really kept them close to canon - esp lily. youve made her vain but in a nice way.

all in all well done and UPDATE SOON!
AuntMo chapter 13 . 9/7/2010
I am glad Taylor & Lily are working on a friendship again (James has a backbonein this story, yeah!). I hope Taylor will tell her more soon. And Sirius can see and still likes Taylor woohoo! Hope he catches up to her before she runs into trouble
aj90 chapter 13 . 9/7/2010
i love your story keep the updates coming!
ForeverTeamEdward13 chapter 13 . 9/7/2010
good chapter! I can;t believe he can see again how long will it last! please update again soon!
chemistrygoddess chapter 13 . 9/7/2010
Sirius can see again! And he doesn't think Taylor is hideous! Woohoo, I've been waiting for him to get his sight back for a while!
GlitteringSnow chapter 12 . 9/3/2010
lol loved it, especially the ending it's sooo cute. Lmao, hope you update soon :)
ForeverTeamEdward13 chapter 12 . 9/2/2010
Good chapter! Please update again soon!
AuntMo chapter 12 . 9/2/2010
Nice chapter..it was good to see Taylor fess up to the boys. And I am glad that James stood his ground with Lily. That was refreshing!
LeSoapBubble chapter 11 . 9/2/2010
Hey

Awesome story

Keep up the good work

Update soon x
GlitteringSnow chapter 11 . 8/29/2010
Poor Taylor , i feel so sorry for her. Bless, and Sirius is still blind, i hope he gets his sight back soon.

Can't wait for the next chapter, hope you update soon.
AuntMo chapter 11 . 8/27/2010
Just found this story & read it all. I am hoping for Lily & Taylor to make up and be friends again as much as I am for Taylor & Sirius to make up!

Oh Sirius is always so foolish, but I hope he meets James & Remus along the way if he does leave the Tower!
chemistrygoddess chapter 11 . 8/27/2010
Uh oh, Sirius sounds like he's about to do something very foolish.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »