Reviews for Unseen
scr1be chapter 10 . 8/27/2010
omg i totally love this!

taylor is so my kind of character i swear you just pulled her lines from my head!

does that make me insane? hm...if i ended up with sirius i think i would be okay with that lol

but seriously you need to update majorly soon because i can't take the suspense and it is driving me more insane waiting which does not help me do my homework which my professors frown upon if i don't do...actually they are kind of frowning anyway i'm so distracted

not blaming you but hurry please before there is no chance of regaining my sanity or my grades lol
chemistrygoddess chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
Ahhh, Cliffhanger, a good one too! Yes, I'm am almost positive I know who it is, but I am very curious as to how James reacts and what happened to her.
ForeverTeamEdward13 chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
WHAT HAPPENED? please update really really soon! I can't wait to read what happens next! I can't believe how much of a bitch Lily is. good chapter!
GlitteringSnow chapter 9 . 8/26/2010
Omg i feel so bad for Taylor, nothing's going right for her. Bless her, Lily's a bitch! Poor Sirius as well, being blinded. Lmao. Can't wait to see what happens next please update soon.
Sirius lover chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
This is an interesting and funny story :)

Please update!
ForeverTeamEdward13 chapter 9 . 8/21/2010
Lily os beong such a bitch! I feel so bad for Taylor! Please update again soon, can't wait to read the next chapter!
chemistrygoddess chapter 9 . 8/21/2010
Wow, Lily is a right pain in the ass. I feel bad for Taylor. I agree though, I mean this adds drama and gives you something to write about so it is often necessary.
chemistrygoddess chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I laugh at jokes in my head sometimes... do I feel freakish now...

Anyways, good start, I'm looking forward to this story, it has a different feel to it, partly from the narration since I really did get a clear vision of who main character is. (Not sure if her name has been introduced yet, I may have missed it)
Riley Baragon chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
This story is really funny. Your characters are interesting and the story overall is very fun to read. Hope to read more soon
ForeverTeamEdward13 chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
really good chapter! please update again soon!
EvilPurpleCookiePenkeyMonguin chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
could you please update soon. This story is really good.
ForeverTeamEdward13 chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
good chapter! please update again soon!
My Letter to the World chapter 4 . 8/11/2010