Reviews for That's so Cliche!
Jamie38459 chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Ya know, for a cliched plot this is pretty interesting. Please make more when you have the chance :3
Gasian Gaond chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
/ dies laughing /

Such a nice and fun story and it really brightened up my day. Keep up the great job RRW! !
InoSaku4ever chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Update! story's awesome! I wanna see how they continue with the body switching! Hope u update soon!
LenxRinKagamine chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
Looking forward to your next chapter! 3

Ricchan and Mio are really funny by the way xD
Thyrokio chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Turtle Yui doing a flip for cakes was really funny, nice work overall.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
i pretty much enj0yed the subtle hints of MiTsu here..albeit i th0ught the hum0r was t0ned d0wn a bit..but its still funny..

- i w0nder h0w the girls will manage t0 return t0 their 0wn b0dy..perhaps, thr0ugh a kiss? *squeal* i d0 h0pe s0..anyway, minat0's really brutal t0 say0ka, eh? i feel s0rry for the girl..

-update! 0okini
ronelm2000 chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
Wow...One of the best stories I've read in K-ON Fanfiction.

I hope you post some more.
NekoNyan10 chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
Waaaaa so good, I'm excited about how everythings going to go, please update soon x)
Bad one chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
Lol they sure got themselves in trouble XD

You actually could make arcs connected by making them accidentally get some other weird stuffs from that shop, I think that it would work well.

Another cliche story would be being saved by someone and then you fall in love with that person 0_0

Though that probably would work as an extra and separate arc.
Monichanz chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
i just can stop laughing this is really one of the best fic ever ! I 3 Ritsu :3 and The way Mio sounded XD lol and love Sayoka she always get doesnt she XD

p.s. ok my ideas is to make them younger i want to see( actually read) there cuteness and also goes each other dream like Mio goes to Ritsu's dream and see something unexpected. yeah going to there dream sound awesome and see what kind of random and funny dream they had XDDD and here are my stupid ideas ;)

Please Update soon
BuRiChiFaN chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
*guffaws*

g0ds...this had me cracking up thr0ugh0ut..hahaha..very hilari0us! yui as t0n-chan? R0FL.. and L0L,. mi0 and ritsu were s0 funny..ahaha..they kept on f0rgetting that they weren't in their 0wn b0dy-blurting 0ut stuff that c0uld discl0se their current predicament! XD

-funiest k-0n fic s0 far! upDATE! 0okini
Bad one chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
Nice chapter, they sure are screwed!

Ah, so you want to do them by arcs? Will those arcs be connected with each other? I hope they will D
Lycopene chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
This made me laugh, reminded me of this moviee, haha. You have some trouble with tenses and verb agreement. Check it out. Continue the hard work.
Bartillet chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Cliche as this is, I can't wait to read more of it! Please update, interesting idea, surprising nobody else tried writing it, but you've done it very well ) They're all in character.
Ryuamakusa4eva chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
YAY AN UPDATE!

I lol'ed throughout this chapter

keep up the good work!