Reviews for Anomalies
absolutely amazing! wonderfully written :)
Corianna15 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I wish they would do something like this in the series. There have been many moments where John was in danger or being threatened and Sherlock gave into the demands of someone or another to save John's life, but we've never seen how Sherlock would react if John was so severely injured he could die. They got close with the bonfire scene...but I wish they'd take it farther.

Nice story by the way. :)
Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
This was so beautifully written and cohesive and I loved it. Thank you so much for writing it. :D

toeki chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
very good story, especially the finishing sentence.
Celestra chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Ever since I saw The Great Game, I was thinking about how there must be some excellent one-shots for it. The Pool Scene being one of my favourite scenes of anything, ever, I was eager to read some for it. I'm so glad I found your story, which represents everything I was looking for and more. With Sherlock fiction, I'm always afraid that Sherlock's characterization will be poor, but yours was impeccable, especially as he analyzes anomalies like regular human contact and affection. So kudos on some excellent and enjoyable writing :)
CryptoSquirrel chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Oh my gosh! I just read this and "Easy Decisions" together and they're beautiful! I couldn't stop to review the first one because I wanted to read this so much, but they're both so good! You captured their minds really well, I think. Thanks so much for sharing! :)
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Awww! So adorable! Poor Sherlock!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
wow, really good, amazing! You wrote Sherlock really well, really convincing. Is there a sequel so we know if John made it okay? Nice job!

reasonable-butterfly chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
that was powerful and beautifully written. Continuation, please?
Jodi2011 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Thank you. Thank you for such excellent writing and for leaving us with hope that John will survive.
mrspencil chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
And you appear to be able to get into Sherlock's head just as effectively. Another excellent piece of writing.

Mrs P:)
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Fool Who Follows chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
And there is more; and this one is even better! Brilliant!

Going to read the third part now...
KlinicallyInsaneKoschei chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
You've got their characters down to a tee!

Poor John :(

And Sherlock.. even when half drowning in a pool, is STILL deducting and investigating.. how very him.

Off to read the OTHER sequel now!:D
Vorserkeien chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Nice pair of stories. Loved the final line of this one. Hope you write a sequel :).