Reviews for Common Knowledge
blackkrain chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
This was entertaining. I've actually thought about how Sebastian would react to children, even have a little bit of a story in my own head. Thanks for the cute story! :-)
Fuchslady chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
So sweet :3 I love it! Sebastian the sheep *giggles* And the little girl *sigh* soo sweet! Ah! If you want, you may change the german phrases. It's more like "Guten Tag, Kind" - "Good day, child" just if you want :3 actually, I'm from Austria.

Greets!

Fuchslady
Annice chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
love the story on how seba is having a more human side of him, on top of that the girl in the story is really cute, but the best yet is how seba mocks ciel _ ahaha... so funny, sorry I'm such a sadist, but I always have so much fun when seba mocks ciel tho...
SweetAngel91 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
The little girl was too cute! I loved your random story and it would be great if you could write others like this one more often XD(And update too;) )! Hope to read you soon.
Ayuka86 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I can see Sebastian doing this... manga-version Sebastian, I mean. Well done!
theworlddreamer chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Pleeeeeeeeeeease I beg you to goon with this story! So cool and well-writen! I'd love to see a SebastianxOC story wth this little girl :D
monkeybait chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Oh my. That was random and a little OOC at the end, but very amusing at the same time. I was expecting more development with the girl character, but I guess it's for the best that she wasn't really delved into. I like your writing style, and my favorite parts were when Ciel was overly bored and forced to count the scenery. Please keep writing humor!
PrussianCraze chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
L-OH-FREAKING-L! That was funny! Especially Sebastian saying "I'ma cute little demon" my gosh this just made mah day! I'm glad I decided to read it cause I think it just got rid of my headache that's been going since last night *hopeful*

I'm definatly putting this in mah favorites!

And Sebastian is so smart knowing so many languages...I only know parts of conversations and words. Like say if you dropped me in Japan right now, I'd be able to say "hello how are you" to someone but if they replied I'd be lost.

Oh crap...my headaches back, and since my parents would make me take nasty medicine but they aren't even here right now I'm going back to sleep even though it's like 12:08pm :p

Well at least it was temporarly gone...