Reviews for The Scientific Method
LeCuRaZa chapter 1 . 2/21
Please if it isn't too much trouble, please do a fanfic in which Leonard has sex with Raj, Curt, Zack, Bawwy Qwipke, and all of Penny's boyfriends on different occasions (not orgies) (not Sheldon, Howard, or Stuart) I've been very not happy with the lack of Leonard/Raj fanfics and I've wanted there to be Curt/Leonard and Zack/Leonard for awhile. This story is super awesome and I love the writing style, so far you are my favorite fanfic writer. Again please at least do a Leonard/Raj slash fiction story, thanks!
Please chapter 1 . 2/18
Hurry up with the next installment and then please, if you feel like it, write a Leonard/Raj story, if not for you do it for me, I find them both very sexualy attractive.
ANA chapter 1 . 2/13
Me encanto ...ContinuaciĆ³n...porfa
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
Hey! Awesome story can't wait till the next chapter *wink*
LeeGayBoi chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Holly fucking hell sheldon and leonard doing that is a fucking hot idea i think i just found my new fave ship hahha
sha12 chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
I always wanted to see the dirty version of this show and i love the way u did it. Keep up the good work:-)
Radish Spirit chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Loved it. Very , very sexy!
AngelofDeath chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
This was awesome. Here is one interesting fact about the actor that plays Sheldon he is actually gay in real life. I love Sheldon he is one one those characters that you can hate but love at the same time. And I support him all the way through.
KicktheCJ chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
noo
get a life bitch
Akira chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I really liked that. It showed a very good characterization of Sheldon and Lenard if put that situation.
I really can't wait for the next installment. Thank you for writing.
xXQattieXx1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013