Reviews for A Moment of Vulnerability
chi chan24 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I absolutely looove your way of writing, but I absolutely looove more these little stories! you have a way of showing perfectly their personalities through the description and interactions, so please please write more! I love digimon frontier!
Kikino chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Very cute! I absolutely adored it. It was very enjoyable and made the little girl in me squeal.

A big problem with it all is: What happened to Junpei (JP)? Yes, my attention was greatly fixated on the two friends but we figured out if Junpei (JP) was okay so it's hard to just be concerned for Kouji.

Another issue with the story was the constance misuse of tenses. You'd use a present tense and a past tense was necessary. For instance:

Takuya turned back to the direction in which they've come from.

The better phrasing would be:

Takuya turned back to the direction they'd (they had) come from.

Or:

Takuya turned back to the direction they came from.

Outside of those, this was a very adorable one-shot. It's defiately going into my Favorites.

Hope to see you again!

Kikino

P.S. I'd like to see the picture that inspired this fanfic! -
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
i'm a huge Takuya & Koji fan (not Yaoi) and i thought this was a cute story. you should write more!
FernClaw chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Aww So sweet. That was really cute. I love Takuya and Kouji; Their friendship is just so goddamn cute!

I would've done more with the attacking Digimon but that's just me.

I'm curious what picture on DA sparked this- If you recall it.

Amazing job by the way,

Fernclaw
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
That was cute, I loved it and great job.
madjack89 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Wow, that was awesome! I'm glad to see a story on this site about Taki's and Kouji's FRIENDSHIP. I don't do yaoi, either.