Reviews for Logan's Run
labroussard chapter 16 . 10/19
Loved this sweet LoVe fic.
magnifly chapter 16 . 10/16
Aw I loved this. Incredibly sweet I mean yeah a little OOC but OOC in a way that's in character y'know haha. This is how the characters would have reacted had they been placed in these situations rather than the TVcanon ones. If that makes sense.
Cute read I'll almost certainly be reading again.
c.elder chapter 16 . 5/28
Well, your story had an interesting premise with Logan being a protected son and all, but having V much older, and very experienced with guys of all ages(wonder what her score is in your story) took away a lot of the halo she enjoys in many fanfics. And removing all her problems and Logan's , basically makes the story too ordinary.
Scandalpants chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
Enjoyed this different take. Seeing Logan as an innocent, depending on the worldy Veronica to lead him through their adventure was kind of a kick. But you also brought trademark Logan charm and smarm with the Jackie and Duncan scenes.
Mischief101 chapter 16 . 4/4/2013
I loved it. It was so sweet.
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 16 . 12/11/2011
Aw, this was cute! But I feel that there wasn't much character development.
Alexis Castle chapter 16 . 5/25/2011
One word. Aww!

Really cute ending.
thrnbrooke chapter 16 . 5/14/2011
Zippy190 chapter 16 . 4/15/2011
Very adorable story. I really liked it- it was different, creative, well written. it was also interesting to see logan's character be so different.
Shu of the Wind chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
Awwww. This is adorable.
Natskl chapter 16 . 3/18/2011
Sad to see this story end, but glad for the happy final chapter...Logan and Veronica together, as it should be!
jessi chapter 16 . 3/15/2011
Excellent story!
desperate for more chapter 16 . 3/15/2011
Loved this! I'm glad the got their happy ending. They both deserved it. I hope you're already planning your next LoVe fic. :)
LoVefan4ever chapter 16 . 3/14/2011
Yay! They finally got their happy ending! I choose to believe they'll be together forever now.

I loved this story! It was a great AU. I look forward to reading more VM from you!
superepic chapter 16 . 3/14/2011