Reviews for Logan's Run
c.elder chapter 16 . 5/28
Well, your story had an interesting premise with Logan being a protected son and all, but having V much older, and very experienced with guys of all ages(wonder what her score is in your story) took away a lot of the halo she enjoys in many fanfics. And removing all her problems and Logan's , basically makes the story too ordinary.
Scandalpants chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
Enjoyed this different take. Seeing Logan as an innocent, depending on the worldy Veronica to lead him through their adventure was kind of a kick. But you also brought trademark Logan charm and smarm with the Jackie and Duncan scenes.
Mischief101 chapter 16 . 4/4/2013
I loved it. It was so sweet.
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 16 . 12/11/2011
Aw, this was cute! But I feel that there wasn't much character development.
Alexis Castle chapter 16 . 5/25/2011
One word. Aww!

Really cute ending.
thrnbrooke chapter 16 . 5/14/2011
Zippy190 chapter 16 . 4/15/2011
Very adorable story. I really liked it- it was different, creative, well written. it was also interesting to see logan's character be so different.
Shu of the Wind chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
Awwww. This is adorable.
Natskl chapter 16 . 3/18/2011
Sad to see this story end, but glad for the happy final chapter...Logan and Veronica together, as it should be!
jessi chapter 16 . 3/15/2011
Excellent story!
desperate for more chapter 16 . 3/15/2011
Loved this! I'm glad the got their happy ending. They both deserved it. I hope you're already planning your next LoVe fic. :)
LoVefan4ever chapter 16 . 3/14/2011
Yay! They finally got their happy ending! I choose to believe they'll be together forever now.

I loved this story! It was a great AU. I look forward to reading more VM from you!
superepic chapter 16 . 3/14/2011
nice ending. :)
Nikki chapter 16 . 3/14/2011
I loved the happy end! They both received their perfect Christmas present. And maybe next year Logan will buy that pony Veronica has been dreaming about. :)

Thank you for writing and sharing this lovely fic!
Didine34790 chapter 16 . 3/14/2011
I really loved your story, it was very good.