Reviews for iTrust You
seddie.is.epic.73 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Hmmm, well I did like it, the slashing of the wrists really depressed me though. That's so sad, but I am wondering why Carly's depressed? Over Freddie or... anyways over all it was a good, intense, touching fic. Well done :D

.epic.73
xOldHappyTimes chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I love it! :D
samandfreddie38 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
i LOVE the format of this! great job!
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
This was so good, but so sad and very powerful.
Charm420 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Awww well cute :) x
Wainwright chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
So awesome! OMG, I loved it so so so much! This is really well written, and I just love the way you capture Sam!
Professor Forensberg chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This is a very well written story. Not only does it capture the tone of the subject matter, but it simultaneously matures the material it was inspired from to a level that even the original writers have failed to do as the show's characters get older.

I usually peruse this site as a source of entertainment from bad writers writing about bad subject material. This refreshing piece has inspired faith in the fanfiction community that was previously not there. I urge you to consider writing and honing your craft and someday you may join the annals of literary greats.
babydon'tletmefall chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
That was amazing! :D
RabbittyBabbitty chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
GAH! This was so amazing

Favoring it now!
PsychoticAppleSauce chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
D:

that was really sad! But I love how you went through almost every episode. Great writing on what happened to Sam in the background.
SeriousChiz chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Great story. Poor Sam had a hard life.
sing me a rainbow chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
You write the way I strive to... perfect angst and drama. Lovely.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Well, Sam's trust issure are justified, I mean who wants to get hurt again right?

This was a well written view from Sam's mind, I'll tell you that.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
soseddie chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
awww, this story is so good, yet so sad :( if icarly wasn't a nick show this could totally be the reason of sam's constant bullying. Loved it :D
xEspeciallyNow chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
That was AMAZING! I loved it. It was soo sad with a hint of love :)