Reviews for To Save the Queen
TheRedScreech chapter 44 . 8/8
What a way to end a story! So good!

I am absolutely in love with how you write! It's amazing in its descriptions and emotions - you do such a fantastic job!

I'm not sure if I'm going to start reading the sequel today, but I will definitely review when I do.

Cheers, AwayOHumanChild! Thank you for writing this amazing fic!
TheRedScreech chapter 42 . 8/8
No attachment. I feel so badly for Obi-Wan. I'm eager to continue reading your trilogy and see where these two end up.

Great job on this chapter! :)
TheRedScreech chapter 40 . 8/8
Oh the angst and fluff! I do love these two and their friendship. It's different and good. I like that. :)
TheRedScreech chapter 38 . 8/8
Awww, Sabe, darling! Of course you were helpful! You're so helpful! (And I don't think I've ever shipped two people so hard before in my life!) Sabe's relationship with Obi-Wan is so good and pure. They're becoming friends, which I adore, so thank you. :)
TheRedScreech chapter 37 . 8/8
...Holy...wow... Just...wow. Everything about this is epic. I stand in awe of your writing. This is nothing short of spectacular. I am round-eyed...

I'm gonna keep reading. (Poor Jinn, poor Jinn, poor Jinn.)
TheRedScreech chapter 33 . 8/8
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sabe is such an emotional mess! I really shouldn't laugh at her because it's awful, but your execution of this was flippin' brilliant and hilarious!

And Padme straight-up dismissing Jinn because he deserves it! Glorious!
TheRedScreech chapter 32 . 8/8
YES! THE BET! OF COURSE JINN AND KENOBI HAD A FREAKING BET! I'M NINETY-EIGHT PERCENT SURE IT'S CANON, TOO! Thank you for this chapter! It was a delight and my cheeks hurt from smiling!
TheRedScreech chapter 19 . 8/8
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GOLD! GOLD! THIS IS AMAZINGLY AND HILARIOUSLY AWESOME!

Kenobi and Sabe had a wonderful chat (and does he suspect anything?) and Eirtae is on the freaking WARPATH!
TheRedScreech chapter 16 . 8/8
This chapter is so good! I loved the questions. Poor Sabe, though. Eirtae and Rabe, I feel so bad for them!
TheRedScreech chapter 14 . 8/8
I cannot stop LAUGHING! I laughed so hard all throughout! Poor Obi-Wan was NOT PREPARED to deal with Sabe!
TheRedScreech chapter 11 . 8/8
This is freaking amazing! Holy cow! Holy wow! I love your writing! I love Sabe's inner banter and mocking. I love Sabe so much! She is astounding!
TheRedScreech chapter 8 . 8/8
BEST FRIENDS FOREVER! This is so cute and fluffy!
TheRedScreech chapter 6 . 8/8
Oh my GOSH! Sabe, you absolute beauty! New hero, indeed!
TheRedScreech chapter 5 . 8/8
Whirlwind. That's all I can think of to describe this glorious chapter. It was a freaking WHIRLWIND! Poor Sabe, I feel her pain!

On with the show!