Reviews for I Didn't Know
GenderBender25 chapter 1 . 3/3
This is gonna spung stupid but... what is the fifty first state?
2662Sophya chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Crap, I can't figure out if it's Russia or Canada...
Great story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
ok I'm caught between Canada and Russia cause of da purple eye ting but I tink its Russia cauzse newest state is Alaska rite? but it could be Canada cause it shares borders daww I'm so confused plz continue such a great story :D
Candian Bacon chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
OMG! I love preggers Americá! -giggles- can I know the father? I'm caught between Canada and Russia with the purple eye color. Please?
Coffee.v.Tea chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
The is a really amusing story, but I am confused about who the real father was. I kind of think it was meant to would like it would be Russia, but there Canada, Iceland, and Austria have all been credited with purple eyes of varying shades so I'm not sure. Could you tell me who it was or was it meant to be ambiguous?

Also, I think it would be amusing to see Ukraine, Belarus, Hungary, or Liechtenstien having a surprise birth (especially with the reactions it would bring from their respective family groups).
Kitsune's Grrl chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Let's see... only what, 3, 4 nations with light purple eyes? Hmm... oooh, I wanna know!
uncloudedeyesofgreen chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
LOL! Make them all go on Maury and get DNA tests. This is halrious. Plz continue,I 3 whore America!

Baby daddy drama is always funny.
Konata101 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
They don't call America the World's Tricycle for nothing *shot*

Anyways, this was one epic fanfic. Like sakerat said, WATCH MOAR LIFETIME NETWORK OR WHATEVER THE HELL IT WAS.

I nearly fell off my seat when all the nations argued over who was the daddy XD But it's like, so totally Russia's. (FFF- i sound like Poland)

Yeah, go ahead and make this a series if ya want :D And your "odd sense of humor" rocks.
Clumsyernie chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Whore!America is best America. Yeah, we all know what you mean by "melting pot", Alfred.

And I lol'd so hard at the ending. Man, people ship him with so many different people, a pregnancy of his could only end this way. xD

And PLZ PLZ make this a series! :D. I would be happier than Hungary finding the Kink Meme.

P.S. Lilac eyes... So it's Russia's or Canada's. Did you actually decide who's it was, or is it left up to the reader's imagination? Cause "giddy" makes me think Russia.
NewLakituPls chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Wait! WHo is the father... I must know TT_TT

This is great... mpreg America is awesome :D with the fact he slept with too many nations to tell who the father is until he looked at the kid XD
sakerat chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Oh man this was just so awesome and if this is what you get for watching the TV, go and watch some more! It would be great if you did a small little something about the baby's father finding out, yes yes? You really want to do that right? OK, I'm begging you to because this is about the best Mprg fic I've read...most definitely the funnest!