Reviews for Unequally Rational and Emotional
Secundum chapter 53 . 8/4/2023
I wanted to like this. I REALLY did. The premise was great, and the writing was good.

The problem...Is the crossover elements. There are FAR too many. The first few were fine, they weren't intrusive and you don't need to know who the characters were - they were minor.

Then they kept cropping up, and got more and more relevant. I wanted to read a fic about Negima, not a hundred other characters, half of which I have no idea who they are.

I hope there's eventually a re-write or AU without all the crossover elements.
Dasgun chapter 1 . 4/7/2023
оо
Tigerwoman188 chapter 14 . 4/5/2023
I guess friendship won in the end
UberNimrod chapter 53 . 3/14/2023
You have returned! Hooray!
pokenine chapter 42 . 12/13/2019
good shit
pokenine chapter 34 . 9/16/2019
love this story. Ive been thrown off a bit sometimes but I love all the reference and easter eggs I get to see. Especially HIMYM ones
Mernom chapter 54 . 2/25/2019
Thinking about it, Kirei could potentially end up in Mahora. It was revealed that she doesn't actually need her save points to go back in time, only as targets. She should be able to jump back to chapter 1 of her story. And she's also an immortal and has eternal youth, so depending on how you set her back story, you could have her end up there. Maybe have the future reach a bad end, and have her jump back to try to fix it? This should create a fairly interesting story, especially since success could potentially undo Tota.
Mernom chapter 48 . 2/22/2019
So I decided to finally finish the UQ holder Manga, and it's rather amusing how some of the Canon facts line up with this story.
Mernom chapter 46 . 2/19/2019
I have a feeling that Tales From Mundus Magicus: wound and the following one are duplicates. I remember reading them earlier.
Mernom chapter 44 . 2/15/2019
The first few scenes are out of order I think. There's a scene where local!Nodoka is near the Konokas trying to free them, followed by a scene where she's just getting out of the tank.
Mernom chapter 43 . 2/14/2019
The opening bit with QB is a bit OOC. It never calls people with nicknames, only with full names.
Mernom chapter 42 . 2/13/2019
If a Fandom rematch were to happened, Grail-ko would curbstomp yggdra-tan. What's with Unlimited Budget Works and Heaven's Feelthe movie, Fate extra anime, Fate Apoc, and FGO (that still doesn't exist!) Vs what, UQ Holder? This won't do.
As for the Asakura comment, that's actually quite fitting. In Canon, her relationship with Sayo was remarkably similar to how shamans interact with their Guardian spirits by the end of the Manga. Too bad Sayo doesn't have any power to speak of to actually take such a role...
Mernom chapter 40 . 2/11/2019
Those chapters are way too long. By the time I finish them, I forget 60% of what I planned to write here.
Mernom chapter 39 . 2/9/2019
Welp, this was one heck of a fakeout. She got a magical book alright... But it was the wrong book.
Mernom chapter 38 . 2/8/2019
There's one thing this fic does absolutely right. When you strengthen the MC, you need to buff up the opponents as well to maintain the dramatic tension. So far, this balance was maintained quite well.
On other notes... In the end, you mentioned a few demons named after underwear... Is this hinting that Panty and Stocking who were mentioned in this fic before are also demons? What about that priest? Interesting...