Reviews for Unequally Rational and Emotional
Mkoll chapter 49 . 3/13
Hey this actually updated, Lets read through it...
After:
Well I need to go reread this fic Cause I have no Idea What is going on.
But still great to see that this wacky fic didn't die out.
BloodCrescent1373 chapter 2 . 2/23
I really like it so far but I wanted to point out a mistake you made in describing Negi, only because if I don't it will drive me crazy. Negi has dark reddish with a hint of orange hair not brown. It is also better to be accurate in his description because of those who might read fan-fiction randomly without watching or having read Negima. Anyways I am going to keep on reading and I hope I haven't offended you.
Blood Crescent
digimaniac-falkor3 chapter 49 . 2/13
welcome back, overmaster! seeing the notification for this chapter in my inbox was a great surprise, and the chapter was definitely well worth the wait. i hope you're enjoying writing the next one, as well, and i'm really excited to see it whenever it comes out! (which means feel free to take as much time as it needs, of course)
Resisting the Borg chapter 49 . 1/13
Well, that was fun. It looks like the Holy Grail War will still be on at the same time as the Mahorafest if you've got ALL those Servants participating.

Is the Sasuke being a vampire trapped in his own casket thing a clever shout out, because if it is, then I didn't catch it.
Windsbane chapter 49 . 1/10
Nice work.

So the native URaE Illya finally shows up and no one is taking the brother comment seriously?

I nearly fell out of my computer chair laughing at the Saten (from Railgun) cameo's. Seems like karma got to her.
Kirun chapter 49 . 12/30/2014
I appreciate the chapter. Please continue working on the next one earnestly. I feel like Negima hasn't really received a proper ending and I feel like UR&E might be a fic that can give me closure cause you know ... UQ is pretty disappointing.
Anyway keep up the good work.
Nintendoes Gamer chapter 49 . 1/1
Yes it is back im soo happy the best negima fic is back in action. Keep up the great work
JNaegi chapter 49 . 12/31/2014
OMG you updated!

I like how this makes me laugh! From the coming of the Lolita German Fairy to cameo apperances of Fate/Stay Night and battle under the moonlight with Chachamaru, it seems Negi's life is getting more complex!

Don't make it another couple of years! XD

Happy New Year.
anonline chapter 49 . 12/29/2014
FINALLY YOU WENT BACK TO THIS STORY INSTEAD OF WASTING YOUR TIME ON OTHER STORIES!
Prime utopia warriorenvoy of c chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
BWA hahaha! The tsun-loli strikes again!

... back to partial sanity, Says is next huh? That outta be good.
Prime utopia warriorenvoy of c chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
I always enjoyed seeing Negi write on the Class roster. It gave us an insight on his opinion on each of the girls. At least it did in the manga
Prime utopia warriorenvoy of c chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
Putting E-Girl life early in the story is a good idea considering it is Chisame's chapter/episode.
Prime utopia warriorenvoy of c chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
...Even though that was incredibly hilarious, I gotta ask, WTF?
Prime utopia warriorenvoy of c chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Nice chap. Most of the stuff I wanted to talk about were included in Chao's journal, so I won't touch on those. The journal in itself is a good addition, and revealed quite a lot without spoiling anything.
Prime utopia warriorenvoy of c chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Now THIS is an interesting start to a story! Though considering the word count I expected the chapters to be a little longer. I'm guessing later chapters will be huge.