Reviews for Unequally Rational and Emotional
AzureSky123 chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
Pretty interesting so far. Keep it up.
runewizarddd chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
Eva-sama is starting to gather power for her confrontation with Negi, I see. Poor Chisame is going to be the classes least favorite person when she gets back to class. I especially enjoyed the Asuna/Yue conversation explaining what Satomi said in Act Two, especially since it is true that they are pedos.

Keep up the good work.
The Flying Frog chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
heh heh heh. Ah Misora. Such a troublesome prankster. I really liked her abusing her status as a nun to try and get a pactio out of Negi. Chances are he'll get a pactio out of her. Can't wait to see how Satmoi and Chismae will react to Chamo.
omegarulesall chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
this chapter was full of great stuff. I loved the part hen chisame goes to find negi. Keep up the excellent work and update soon.
CFTW chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
A brilliant style and a unique take upon things you already have. Every writer needs to find their niche. You have. Chisame is in character, as are the others, but their mmelding makes for their own, original piece, A slice of time on their own.

It's nice how you separate it into "acts" too.
The Flying Frog chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
Very nice. Good bonding time between the roommates. Nice job getting Satmoi to stop Negi from erasing their memories. Looks like their relationship (Neg's and Chisame's and Satmoi's) will be quite rough, with satomi being against mages keeping secrets and Chisame hating anything abnormal, and Negi falling into both categories.

Keep up the good work.
WandererfromtheWest chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
*Reads entire chapter* ... *Gains an intriged look when reading about the ghostly girl* ... most be Sayo I take it... *Gains a somewhat distirbed expression when reading about the new teacher* ... quite... odd. *Reads the last chapter and falls over laughing* ... I should of guessed that the young teacher would've found out sooner or later. Another grand chapter; until, next time 'Cheerio'! :D
omegarulesall chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
excellent story. This is really high quality writing, keep up the good work and update soon.
WandererfromtheWest chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
*Falls out of chaire laughing* ... *Calms down a bit* ... ok, well that was interesting to say the least. Until, next chapter 'Cheerio'! :D

*Looks around to make sure no ones around* ... FIGHT ON, BAAAAAAKA RANGERS! *Pumps fist in the air*
WandererfromtheWest chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Quite the read I will be keeping an eye on this story. I espestally like the roomate change; Konoka and Asuna are good, but Hakase, and Chisame are going to be in for quite the trobleing situations (I can Feel it). And it seems you went with a Chao that appears to have gone back into the past more than once; this gives people a fundimental thought of how Chao might react differently in this case than in the manga. I patiently await the next installment; until, then 'Cheerio'! :D
runewizarddd chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
If you keep up the good work, this story has quite the potential. Did the incident that occurred after the first class in canon happen? Is this story going to switch points of view between more than Chisame and Chao? Is Chao's goal the same as in canon? Are we going to see more of what happened in previous timelines? Did she ever try telling Negi the truth and getting his help? Random thought: Ku picks up Chao's journal and reads it with no effort and doesn't even know how she can.

Have a good night.