Reviews for A Facade Faded
Shadows Concealed In Darkness chapter 1 . 3/19
Did you hear that? That sound a few seconds ago? Yeah, that one, that was my heart. :(
But seriously, this just blew my mind away, it was amazing. I started crying at about the same time as Sherlock, I just...God, this really needs to be a series or something. Spectacular work, mate. ;)
Ryah Ignis chapter 1 . 3/3
I think my heart just shattered.

I really did think the first time I saw this that John really was Moriarty, and seeing it played out was perfectly gut wrenching. The characterization was wonderful. Oh, and seeing Sherlock's emotions...oh, that hurt :)

Nice work.
VampireHuntress72095 chapter 1 . 2/28
I was chilled to death right now. I didn't even realize I was crying and shivering until it John/Moriarty was gone. I don't know whether to hate or love you.
Rose10117 chapter 1 . 2/19
I've read this story so many times. It is the best story I've read. (And I've read a lot.) Could you make a series out of this? Please, please, please, please, please. Thank you so so much for posting this. Heartbreaking in a good way.
Yeziel Moore chapter 1 . 2/17
I've recently seen this episode so it's pretty fresh in my mind, which makes this fic all the best and worse. God! My heart broke for Sherlock, seriously, it was that sound you heard a moment ago.
Loved this regardless! :)
Invisia chapter 1 . 2/6
Freaking creepy! Loved it though.
lemonpiefirefly chapter 1 . 1/25
Oooh, angst abundant, indeed! Fabulous evil Watson. Heart-breaking! I liked the John/ James thing, too. Obviously it was what it was for the story (literal) but for an old ACD Canon buff like me, it feels like a nod to canon (Watson gets called "James" by his wife in "Man With the Twisted Lip" in canon and so there's always been a little "thing" about John v James for Watson).
Yukiko78 chapter 1 . 1/23
Well that was as amazing as breaking heart!
I loved the part where John/James explains there's no John Watson in this world, cause it remind me how much I love John Watson .

ps: excuse me for the gramma errors I'm french and quite bad in english
hopeistheway chapter 1 . 1/10
Well, this hurt. Ouch.
This short story is amazing. I loved how you made John- merging him with Moriety is simply disturbing. It made my skin erupt I goosebumps. I was scared for Sherlock.
And Sherlock's reaction is perfect. I love it.
Wonderful job, I love this idea.
hopeistheway
Cecilia Potter-Malfoy chapter 1 . 1/2
Oh god no...wow wow wow! Heartbreaking and wonderful concept and I'm still shaking my head in denial. I almost wish I never read this story, but equally ecstatic I did! Your Moriaty!John..no words for its brilliance. Thank you and keep doing what you do best, hun.
bbissocute chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Fascinating take! You are wonderful at writing this version of Moriarty and Sherlock. Poor, sad Sherlock...
MissO9716 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This was amazingly written
I, too, had that moment of omigosh its John! THis was a perfect representation of what if? This also leaves a lot to go off of, leaves an awful amount of questions like how to explain to everybody that John was Moriarty, how was Sherlock duped and so much more.

Beautifully written, definitely believable with characters, considering the twist in it
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
So much yes, covered in a glossy black coat of NO. I love and hate this in equal measures. So conflicted. So...argh. If this had happened, I would've murdered someone. Wonderfully cruel and cruelly wonderful.
123petmaster chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
GOD NO!
AGENST
FKSKSYSH
1kgal chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Oh my goodness, was a lovely alternative ending!
I remember that exact moment where I was like "Shoot-why is JOHN there!? It was supposed to be MORIARTY. No-John couldn't be..." Then it turned out he /wasn't/ but that's not the point! The point is you did a fantastic job with this alternate reality and it meshed well with how this /could/ have been the ending! It makes sense!
Anyway, good work! Very fun read!