Reviews for A Facade Faded
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Chilling and absolutely God they didn't really do this to us!
Akatsuki Yume chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
ohmygod I cried...
The Wild West Pyro chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This was awesome. And terrifying.

It's like Moriarty possessed John and is now living in a house on top of his brain attached with puppet strings.
shootie shootie powpow desu ka chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Wow.
An Escaped Rabbit chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
...wow. Wow. You need to turn this into a multichaptered story.
321girl chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
love it love it love it! Best I have read!
Shadows Concealed In Darkness chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Did you hear that? That sound a few seconds ago? Yeah, that one, that was my heart. :(
But seriously, this just blew my mind away, it was amazing. I started crying at about the same time as Sherlock, I just...God, this really needs to be a series or something. Spectacular work, mate. ;)
Ryah Ignis chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I think my heart just shattered.

I really did think the first time I saw this that John really was Moriarty, and seeing it played out was perfectly gut wrenching. The characterization was wonderful. Oh, and seeing Sherlock's emotions...oh, that hurt :)

Nice work.
VampireHuntress72095 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I was chilled to death right now. I didn't even realize I was crying and shivering until it John/Moriarty was gone. I don't know whether to hate or love you.
Rose10117 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I've read this story so many times. It is the best story I've read. (And I've read a lot.) Could you make a series out of this? Please, please, please, please, please. Thank you so so much for posting this. Heartbreaking in a good way.
Yeziel Moore chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I've recently seen this episode so it's pretty fresh in my mind, which makes this fic all the best and worse. God! My heart broke for Sherlock, seriously, it was that sound you heard a moment ago.
Loved this regardless! :)
Invisia chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Freaking creepy! Loved it though.
lemonpiefirefly chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Oooh, angst abundant, indeed! Fabulous evil Watson. Heart-breaking! I liked the John/ James thing, too. Obviously it was what it was for the story (literal) but for an old ACD Canon buff like me, it feels like a nod to canon (Watson gets called "James" by his wife in "Man With the Twisted Lip" in canon and so there's always been a little "thing" about John v James for Watson).
Yukiko78 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Well that was as amazing as breaking heart!
I loved the part where John/James explains there's no John Watson in this world, cause it remind me how much I love John Watson .

ps: excuse me for the gramma errors I'm french and quite bad in english
hopeistheway chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Well, this hurt. Ouch.
This short story is amazing. I loved how you made John- merging him with Moriety is simply disturbing. It made my skin erupt I goosebumps. I was scared for Sherlock.
And Sherlock's reaction is perfect. I love it.
Wonderful job, I love this idea.
hopeistheway