Reviews for A Facade Faded
Weirder than snake shoes ... yet strangely enthralling.
AGUIwCeaORUNIOesfRJsefaEHFX,

YASSSSSS ME LOVELY THIS.

*Goes to the corner to cry because of how amazing this is*
Annab23 chapter 1 . 5/8
This is a great and it is fantastically written too! I really think it is pretty realistic to what that AU could have looked like.
TheGirlBetweenMindAndSoul chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Thank God, I thought I was the only one who came to that terrible conclusion. Even though I knew that it couldn't be I was suprised when John appeared. I swear,my heart stopped beating for a moment. Never have I EVER been so confused and fooled by a tv series. And then I got really scared when I saw that expression on Sherlock's face... :shivers in fear:
This story was very thoughtful, interesting and powerful. Beautiful. The idea behind it and the dialogue were truly captivating. You managed to both break Sherlock, and to shake up the emotions of your readers. Well done. :D Faved.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
different but oh so good!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Chilling and absolutely God they didn't really do this to us!
Alexandra Vupre chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
ohmygod I cried...
The Wild West Pyro chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This was awesome. And terrifying.

It's like Moriarty possessed John and is now living in a house on top of his brain attached with puppet strings.
shootie shootie powpow desu ka chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Wow.
An Escaped Rabbit chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
...wow. Wow. You need to turn this into a multichaptered story.
321girl chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
love it love it love it! Best I have read!
Shadows Concealed In Darkness chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Did you hear that? That sound a few seconds ago? Yeah, that one, that was my heart. :(
But seriously, this just blew my mind away, it was amazing. I started crying at about the same time as Sherlock, I just...God, this really needs to be a series or something. Spectacular work, mate. ;)
Ryah Ignis chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I think my heart just shattered.

I really did think the first time I saw this that John really was Moriarty, and seeing it played out was perfectly gut wrenching. The characterization was wonderful. Oh, and seeing Sherlock's emotions...oh, that hurt :)

Nice work.
Oruzhiye chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I was chilled to death right now. I didn't even realize I was crying and shivering until it John/Moriarty was gone. I don't know whether to hate or love you.
Rose10117 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I've read this story so many times. It is the best story I've read. (And I've read a lot.) Could you make a series out of this? Please, please, please, please, please. Thank you so so much for posting this. Heartbreaking in a good way.