Reviews for Etsuko Hizuri
Heather Feather chapter 31 . 7/6
Dammit I knew this would happen! Etsuko be a bad ass and tell your parents your never gonna give up on him. I hope she tells them all how he has made her felt and does something super awesome.

Honestly though I do love this story. I just feel so bad for Yuuichi cause he isn't anything like his dad and doesn't deserve to be judged in such a way. But don't worry I do understand why Ren and Kyoko would be concerned especially if Sho has gone off the deep end and become truly obsessed with Kyoko.

I have a feeling that Ren and Kyoko are going to feel immense amounts of guilt especially given the one person they tried to protect they have made hurt the worse then she has ever been. Kyoko I'm predicting is going to realize with horror that she may have condemned her daughter to become just as Kyoko was after Sho hurt her. Into someone who will not ever want to love again.

Course I'm also predicting Etsuko being badass, hey she could contact Uncle Lory and all she has to tell him is that, she's in love and mom and dad aren't letting her love, and he'll come flying in a bright pink jet of justice!
Very nice. I have been engrossed in your story. Lovely text, pacing and plot twists. Excellent work and fantastic characterizations. I'm impressed, from you first chapter to this last installation. Kudos, and great work. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to your next one.
bboo-berry chapter 13 . 5/25
I feel like he may be jiglypuff lol
bboo-berry chapter 8 . 5/25
I feel like he is gonna be sho's son lol
bboo-berry chapter 6 . 5/25
this is adorable!1
bboo-berry chapter 1 . 5/25
this is so cute!
Love this story, thanks for the updates :D
Great job
hana rika chapter 31 . 5/24
This was just what I needed...to be truthfull. ...haven't been on this site for ages...since all my favorite stories seemed to be on hiatus...but as I was feeling a bit bleh today I figured I could use some comfort reading...and I am SO happy you are back... and this story is really coming along. (although. ...aren't you going a bit fast now?) I love it...ok rant over...Rika
Misa-kike-chi chapter 1 . 5/24
Wow. Are you on a roll? :) Not complaining about the speed of updates though. Glad to find another writer who has voice and an IC imagination. I didn't start writing until recently but I've been following your story for a few years now. Keep goin :)
Rie Noosirnym chapter 3 . 5/24
woah. sho chan's son or something? she looks like the angel in prisoner. hair and .hehe
Thanks so much for writing again! I love this story :)
Aomari chapter 30 . 5/16
Yay, thanks for continuing this story! )
panda-utopia chapter 30 . 5/16
I knew this fic would always be worth the long waits
You are back! Yay! I must totally admit, I needed to reread this fic because it has all been gone to me and the only thing I could remember was my anticipation from the last chapter of Yuuichi's impending doom of meeting the Hizuri's, nevertheless I am glad you're back and you intended to finish it