Reviews for Etsuko Hizuri
hana rika chapter 35 . 5/10
NO. how did you make Sakura loveble all of a sudden? that's...just...how? poor girl. and omfg Tina...didn't see that coming at all...keep going and as long as Yuuichi is out playing jiggly i guess i have no other choice but to catch all the pink fuzzballs i can find...even if i suck at curveballs...
Michiyo chapter 35 . 5/8
Daaannnggg. Star Wars plus Etsuko equals brilliance! XD i am enjoying this story very much! And two consecutive updates are very much appreciated :D looking forward to reading more!
Cheshire 2313 chapter 35 . 5/8
I must admit, I usually don't like fanfics that are based around OCs, but this has been entertaining enough to hold my interest. As opposed to writing the OC to pair with a main character, you have used your OC as the offspring of the main characters and written a believable scenario. Well written, mind you. And for that I must thank you as I very much dislike OCs that are made to pair up with the main characters in the style of Ren x OC, or Kyoko x OC. *blech*

As for this chapter, that is quite a curveball to introduce Tina as the scheming wench using her own daughter to try to get to the Hizuri clan, specifically Kuon/Ren. What a beotch. I hope Etsuko tells her family and Lory so they can get to the bottom of it. This gigantic can of worms needs to be busted open ASAP or things will just keep getting worse. And I figured that Yuuichi was Sho's and Shoko's son. Even in the manga, Shoko is not what I would consider a responsible or mature enough woman the way she lets Sho get away with so much and gets him information on Kyoko. She doesn't handle her charge well at all. I would have fired her ass a long time ago.

But I digress, the point is you have done well with this story and it is entertaining with the right amount of humor and references that just crack me up. Witty. I'm looking forward to more updates.
hana rika chapter 34 . 5/7
you just love toying with the feelings of Hizuri kids, don't you? makes me feel sorry for all 3 of them. also, even if I love the whole tension thing thats going on right now i also need to say this: I moss Yuuichi.
JazminSS chapter 33 . 5/3
I really like this fanfiction, I hope you are able tö update soon! I need and explanation to Yuuichi's actions.
Thank you so much for your hard work :)
Ps. I really enjoy your humor n.n
Deedee chapter 33 . 4/30
What!? Very good plot twist. Poor Estu i wonder what she's going to make of all this
DreamIdol chapter 33 . 4/24
Whaaaat?... that was a shoking way to end the chapter... I thought that Yuuichi would be better than sho... then he was acting like sho... what is all this confusion... is he a good guy or a bad guy? Would he be something like corn for Etsu... or would he be Etsu's tragic 1st love like sho to kyoko, and then a better man comes along to correct it? But then, the blasted past misfortune is just repeating itself... is there even a good ending to break the curse? I hope there's more to this story than the outrageous cliffhanger that has yet provide answers to many more questions.
Michiyo chapter 33 . 4/24
So very thank you for the 2 consecutive updates! Looking forward to reading more!
erzatscarlet chapter 33 . 4/24
Happy to see an update ) and lord almighty the 4th wall break almost killed me xD "that scene would probably be in chapter 12; and that story would definitely have a more interesting title than just my name." Awesome. Also, TY for confirming the pokemon mystery cause it was driving me mad that Etsu didnt realize who Jigglypuff was. )
Misa-kike-chi chapter 33 . 4/23
Plot twist YAAAH. I don't remember if I've ever sent you a proper review (I remember when you finally clarified that Yuuichi was Sho's son and wanted to scream that I "called it" but had no proof). How shameful of me. Keep writing. Fully invested in this story, especially because of the successful character development you've given to characters that aren't even canon, but feel like they could exist.
hana rika chapter 32 . 4/23
I lOVE YOU! seriously everytime you update i get hope for all the other fics in my follow list that havent been updated in a while. Also, sorry bout that pm i send you a while back. i made a terrible typo that made it seem like i was super naggy and i didn't notice untill later. (i blame auto correct). anyway... great chapter! So happy that Etsu is still working at least. would have been problematic if she had had to stop that as well. I hope you'll update soon again.
Aomari chapter 32 . 4/23
Yay, an update! I also had to jog my memory by rereading the past few chapters. I'm still interested in this story! )
Nerala chapter 32 . 4/23
Hey,
It's been a while, and I actually had to read up on the last few chapters to jog my memory, but I'm so glad you're continuing the story and can't wait for further updates.

Now for the important part:
Great chapter, all in all. I especially loved Etsu calling out her brother like that. The dynamic between her and her brothers is great.
Well written, great pacing and characterization as always, and a nice twist at the end. As I said, I can't wait to see how things continue to play out :)

Nerala
Will you be updating again, soon I hope
Michiyo07 chapter 31 . 2/20
Hope you are well! This is a great and witty story. Very unique and entertaining. Looking forward to reading more!