Reviews for The Lake House
AnthonyC22 chapter 7 . 12/19/2015
STUPID WEATHER! Guess Ash's dream was right.
AnthonyC22 chapter 5 . 12/19/2015
So we see Drew's way of getting a kiss. Now how about Ash's way (and not that sleep kiss, doesn't count).
togepi9 chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
I love your writing style I have been reading your stories for over a year and this is the first of your stories that I read and my favourite. The dragonair part is so creative and I just love all of the storyline. Also, this was the first fanfiction I ever read and there are afew aspects that I can relate to from my life. Best wishes, Little 3
Guest chapter 10 . 3/28/2015
I just finished the last chapter and I realized that ash must have a lot of money because he is basically a professional athlete who has never spent any of his winnings
Guest chapter 3 . 3/27/2015
I just finished chapter 3 and I lived that you called venison "stantler" meat instead of deer meat. I don't like the idea of animals in the Pokemon world for some reason. It has also been a great story so far.
xBandanaRosesx chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
I loved this story! I favour penguinshipping, but I think the idea of Dawn and Max is cute )
Lokiismylife chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
That was really cute, and a really fun read. Great work!
x.x chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
$$$$$$$$priceless££££££££
Agent BM chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Cool Story By The Way.
ThatonegirlfromdownT chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Love it!
I'll Eat Yourself chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
I just realized Brock hits his head on a rock in this chapter. How fitting. XD
Guest chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
"uh, we'll... May and Drew sorta, uhm... Had sex?

Hilarious dude, hilarious.
Brennason chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
I'm re-reading this story! It's so cute how Max and Pikachu fought with the tiny swords :)
Brennason chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
Ash's late reaction to Drew and May having sex was hilarious! And I thought it was really sweet that Dawn helped Ash lead the other away from the special spot, even if he didn't realize what she was doing.
Brennason chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Sobbing. I know I'm way too emotional but... I can't believe Pokemon has been on for 15 years!