Reviews for Mass Vexations 2
Aria Frey chapter 35 . 7/21
Eh... Can't say I'd continue reading beyond this point. It all started out okay. Had to suspend belief a few times with him being combat ready so soon and the space afterlife magic prophecies. The music and art stuff were pretty hammy too. But I kept with it cause the story was somewhat coherent. My biggest issue is that you pull the liar revealed card too many times. Garrus gets angry then wrex gets angry and etc. It gets really tiresome for you to go through the same motions with multiple characters. Either reveal it to just tali, everyone at once, or not at all. That's not to mention bringing in Madison Paige in and having an actual origami killer. I'm chucking over the railing at that bit.
Ultimate Student chapter 28 . 4/20
INCEPTION?1
Ultimate Student chapter 19 . 4/20
Whats up with chapter 18.
Waffleface chapter 25 . 4/4
Oh, wow! You did a renegade! Woohoo!
Waffleface chapter 24 . 4/4
Being a Renegade is badass!

And sacrificing a dozen factory workers to take down the head of a criminal organization seems worth it.
Waffleface chapter 23 . 4/4
Okay, that KOTOR joek was damn funny.
Waffleface chapter 22 . 4/4
Jeez, we're finally done with Tali. After four chapters focused on her, it's nice to actually look at other characters.

...This is going to be all about her, isn't it?
Waffleface chapter 21 . 4/4
Aw, you're keeping Rael alive?

But his death is basically the catalyst for most of Tali's development in ME2 and ME3.
Waffleface chapter 15 . 4/4
You finally actually did something with Miranda that wasn't character bashing or dismissal.

Nice work.
Waffleface chapter 13 . 4/4
Aw, Kal dying would have made for a great twist :(
Waffleface chapter 12 . 4/4
This is much more interesting than the average self-insert fic, and it's much better than most self-inserts to boot.

The use of symbols to hide Art's name and the inclusion of Madison feel kind of...well, odd. The thing regarding Art's name is distracting, and it's going to take a while for me to accept that Madison is going to work in this fic.

That being said, it's kind of irritating to see a lot of characters I like (Miranda, Grunt) get sidelined or mocked as an afterthought. And while Art isn't a gary stu, his inner monologues are occasionally run-on or just plain poorly organized, and some of his catchphrases ("Jesus Christ on a Pikestaff", most notably) are repeated too often.
Waffleface chapter 3 . 4/4
Lay off Miranda, man. She's cool.
Blaze1992 chapter 50 . 8/10/2015
Okay this story gets a 9 out 10. You had a perfect blend of funny/action/drama going on. Still a little disappointed that you haven't given Art powers or unique weapons. You haven't even listed his class yet and having still wearing Mass effect 1 armor.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2015
THAT'S how you Badass a reunion in style.
Someone Else Took My Name chapter 13 . 12/24/2014
The Talimance is strong with this one. Art is given more than enough characterization, and he's not liable to go all White-Knight on her, so I'm not worried. I'll see where this goes, eh?
1,092 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »