Reviews for Her Diamonds
Poor Kate. Nice Fic.
Lynnsey chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
My grand pa died on August 10th too
Gazing at Castles in the Sky chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
when my grandma die i was sick with grieve. i remember the day she perfectly after i left the hospital, i went home and the first thing i did was get into the shower i dont know how long i was there but i do know it help me. i dont feel comfortable letting people see me cry.

just wanted to let you know that your story made me think back to the past summer.

my condolences, your a great writter
Minal chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
amazing

I am soo sorry fr ur loss

I could actually connect a bit to d story cz even i lost my father few months ago with no one to be actually thr fr me so i knw wht great support it cn be to actually hve smeone by ur side
dizzylola chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
i am really sorrry about your grandad i understand how you feel as my grandad also has passed on a while ago but your writing is really moving and i was close to tears , it was a good piece.
tridecalogisms chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
awww, i teared up while reading this, beautifully tragic, i loved it.
Loveislife2307 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I sorry to hear bout your grandfather :(
angel-junkie chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
That was beautiful. My dad's looking at me funny 'cause I'm a little teary-eyed. My heart broke when he discovered the note.

I'm sorry to hear about your Granddad, and I hope everything gets better for you soon!
agent101 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This chapter is more understanding than. Ive read in a long time.
No Longer Publishing Here chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I just wanted to say that I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you're able to find some solace as time goes on. All the best.
iDefyGravity chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I'm so sorry about your grandpa. I can totally understand that feeling. My grandma died when I was seventeen and it nearly killed me. The best thing you can remember is that he's somewhere better, somewhere happy. That said, the story was beautiful.
Bella Paige chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Great writing. I'm sorry for your loss.
Race for the clock tower chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Oh wow, that was really sad [ Poor Kate.

And poor you. I love You.

Alright this might sound werid, but let me be your Castle. Not in the same way but in what he says. "I'm here for you, , whatever and whenever,"

Alright that just kinda sounds like im hitting on you...which I'm not, lol feel free to delete this!

But I really liked this, good job ]