Reviews for An Unexpected Turn
rogers.saundra chapter 16 . 1/19
I loved it! I really hope that you get to get a chance to finish this story. I really want to know how the Brenda/Dylan saga continues. and if she returns to London, will she ever get to catch her rapist and put him away. Your writing a good story here. keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/23/2015
Great story. Would love if you posted more chapters
BD fan chapter 16 . 5/19/2014
Please update hoping she goes to London and doesn't give up her chance of a career, Dylan should be the one to follow her.
sexymama25 chapter 16 . 7/27/2013
I was wondering are you going to update this story I really like it please update
lost-generations chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Oh my goodness I love this! please update soon !
Reviewer chapter 16 . 1/15/2013
Enjoyed this story, so glad they have found each other hope they can make it work and her dreams of being an actress come true.
Christine chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
Have Brenda reconcile with her parents. Have her earn her degree and get a job at West Beverly as a teache
r
MissPHalliwell chapter 16 . 12/3/2012
More Please!
Kimm Possible chapter 16 . 10/26/2012
Are you going to have Brenda/Brandon/Mr & Mrs Walsh confrontation. I want to know thier reaction and their guilt for abandoning Brenda! She needs justice! lol
starlite22 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Please update soon, really like this story, hope she gets her life back on track
starlite22 chapter 15 . 9/29/2012
Please update soon
Guest chapter 16 . 9/3/2012
Just read all 16 chapters, can't wait for more!
starlite22 chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
I'm hoping Dylan will go to London with her so she doesn't hae to give up on her dreams. Poor Brenda
brankel1 chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
I love & Maddie are adorable.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/26/2012
This story is great! I started reading it when you first started way back when. I don't mind the gaps in updating, but please don't give up on it. More Dylan & Brenda & Emily! THANKS.