Reviews for Creep
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
The coach in this story is a jerk.
I wonder if Moriarty got revenge on him too...
T. R. Wexler II chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
That was wonderfully creepy.
toeki chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
"The question is not how is a Jim Moriarty created...the question is why aren't there more of them?"

i loved your authors note.

i was bullied at school, too (dont be afraid, i have never killed anyone and dont intend do do it in the future;))

wow. the story is so plausible and even the choach having a part in it is more realistic than you can imagine.

my teachers just looked helplessly at me when i told them. in the end they told me they understood the problem, but perhaps i should see a therapist and try harder to fit in... like i was the one acting wrong, not the bullies. and believe me, during this time i was so full of hate that today im still glad that i never had a suitable tool to execute my revenge...

i dont wonder why there are so many school shootings. these are all the little jims that are not able to think of a revenge plan that does involve not getting caught.
Adale Evangeline Noir chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Honestly, good reflection on Moriarty's character and how he came to be, but initially it wasn't really enough to make me comment on this fic. It was your little disclaimer note at the end. Very good job relating a piece of fiction to a very real everyday problem. And a great question posed at the end. One that will hopefully make readers of this really think about the issue of bullying. This was longer than I intended, so I'll end here. Simply, good fic, great analysis, and a 'thank you' for all the eyes and minds this fic may open.

~Adalé
zammierox chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
whooaaaa really good job!
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
"Why aren't there more of them?" That's an excellent question. I was bullied in junior high and high school, although not to extent of being pushed into a pool. ) So far, my sociopathic tendencies are limited to a war against pests on my roses and fantasizing about crushing my enemies under my sandals and listening to the lamentations of their women. Anyways. I digress. Good story, very creepy.
Moonspun Dragon chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Nice! Yeah, I completely agree that Andrew Scott's Moriarty was one of the most scariest things. Completely insane. *shudders*
nomdeplume30 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
The Morarity here is tons creepier than the BBC's. I found him more goofy and annoying than scary on TV, bit your fellow here completely weirded me out.
starting anew chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
*Sob* I LOVE Moriarty! This made me want to cry :C
Hiyami chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Hmm... Quick question; have you posted anything on LiveJournal before? I seem to have read this somewhere before (maybe I'd forgotten that it was on FFN. Silly me if I had _). Anyway, great one-shot. And James really is a creepy kid _
LoverOfAllThingsHot chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I completely agree with what you said and thought that you portrayed a possible cause for why Moriarty is how he is very well. There is always a reason and it just goes to show that sometimes if we stop little things, we change the bigger things.
Ella-Bella chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Wow chilling.

Really well written.

Thanks for this little insight into a very scary person.
queenoftheoutlands chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Brilliant fic. Simply great :) I almost felt sorry for Jim, at least at the beginning, until the bit where the girl passed him and the insane laugh... Brr. Chilling. Sent shivers down my spine, as did the scene at the pool in the show :) Well done
The Devil Wears Westwood chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I loved this! It is a perfect reason as to why he turned out the way he did. :) Keep up the good work.
Silverfox1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
You know what the scariest part of this was for me? I've never seen this particular 'prank' actually happen in real life, I haven't seen the show. None of it was familiar ... until I got to the part with the coach and it suddenly felt so perfectly real, because that just is how real teachers in my experience deal with bullying when actually forced to react.