Reviews for Homunculus Gotham
Interesteddude chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
Looks like somebody forgot to add the full stops. Ha
A skeleton chapter 20 . 2/16/2013
This story was great, but I found it kind of misleading that you tagged it as Greed and Bruce Wayne. I think Lust and Bruce Wayne would have been better, seeing that most of the story focused on her. Either way, great story!
Mimi chapter 17 . 1/19/2013
Wow...mind if you fix this chapter?
Ender The Time Lady chapter 17 . 10/8/2012
Never mind.
Ender The Time Lady chapter 16 . 10/8/2012
Oh balls, hello Pride.
Ender The Time Lady chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This makes a painful amount of sense.
zacrathedemon5 chapter 20 . 9/3/2012
It had its problems...quite a few, I might add (Stacy had a lack of purpose, the characters weren't fleshed out as well as they should've been, and it lacks a real conclusion, just to mention some examples). However, I ended up enjoying it. Why? You did some things well. Copper wasn't overplayed, the Riddler was well executed for the most part, and I loved the dynamic between Crane and the homunculi. I wasn't expecting this to be perfect, of course, but it was a nice read. Because, after all, it's fanfiction.
Liar of Lesbos chapter 20 . 3/16/2011
This was an exceedingly awesome story. I kinda half expected it to be another major sucky one that makes no sense, but it was a great portrayal of characters that are hard to pin down. Lust and Envy (Greed is a little easier to me) are kinda twisted characters, but your not sure how twisted or where the twists are. Yet your version seemed believable. Thanks for the story -
Redtailedfox chapter 20 . 11/2/2010
Sorry, DemonRailly, but I didn't want it to go on indefintatly. I wanted to wrap it up.
DemonRaily chapter 20 . 10/15/2010
So it ends like this? No epilogue and no sequel?

That's a shame...
Ragez chapter 20 . 10/15/2010
D Batman has a love interest again!

Nice work!
Ragez chapter 19 . 9/30/2010
Holy ****! This story is incredible!

Moar please!
mellulah chapter 18 . 9/24/2010
Wow that was very bitchy of Greed XD. Hope everything turns out alright for Envy. Damn you, you've made CranexEnvy amy OTP.

And ignore DemonRally, Copper is a good character and it's far better than using someone from the series as that would contradict all the previous logic you based the story around.

Also does Lust and Greed know that Envy committed suicide or do they just think he was killed by Roy? I don't think it would be something he would willingly tell everyone.

Anyway still loving the story, keep the chapters coming :).
DemonRaily chapter 17 . 9/19/2010
So an OC? Hell I would like to see Loki more than an OC... At least I hope he will die soon.
cherry-888 chapter 16 . 9/10/2010
...was envy trying to kiss Crane? and OMG! suspense!