Reviews for Concealed Carry
KedakaiOkami chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Love this
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Oh this is perfect. Wow. I really love the way Lestrade put the pieces together and then sort of confronted Watson even while deciding that this was something that he couldn't really call the guy out on. So in character. The voice of the narration was spot on.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
lovely Greg there, suddenly realising the truth but without proper proof (though probably enough for a warrant if he really wanted to), then semi-levelling accusations at John (whose all cool and calm) and then finally deciding, 'actually, I owe this guy to not accuse him but damn it that means I've got to do some breaking now too'...lol loved it!
gomogomo777 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Aww, I sometimes love Lestrade!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Good story. I'm glad Lestrade is so willing to iverlook the sketchier side f the Holmes/Watson operation.
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Maybe I really don't understand UK gun laws, but why does every story assume that John's gun is illegal?
Trekkieb chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Nice story. And good for Lestrade for making the connection, and even more so for holding his tongue.
HarnGin chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
You go, Greg! That man's definitely on the side of the angels! Thanks for writing.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Great fic! I've always wondered what would happen if Lestrade worked out that it was John who'd shot the cabbie, nice one!

:D
mogue chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
So perfect. You nailed these two just how I love them...John being strong, worried, and a bit fumbley there at the end; and Lestrade trying to be all by the book but just liking those two pesky civilians too much to do anything but smudge that book's ink a bit.
toeki chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
very good, in character and canon. a job well done.
quietest chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
:D Lovely. The "God help me" at the end was a nice touch. Lestrade's characterization is *spot on*. Nice job. :)
elsa3beth chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
nice one-shot. I love Lestrade, and Watson felt spot on here.
Singalong chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
My friends call this new versions Watson, "Action Watson". And truely he is. I love how you tied it all together, Lestrade isn't a idiot. In this version. Good work. Also where's Sherlock... another story maybe?
Lupa Lunae chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Sweet, sweet Lestrade. How I love him.