Reviews for A Case of Momentum
Carri007 chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Wow, this is really good! I wish you had finished it-it has huge potential.
Niwaki chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
I fully understand and follow your thoughts an animal cruelty in many ways it's worse than any murders and crimes against humans as animals are innocent. they don't(usually) hurt, hunt or taunt others for fun, most of what they do are because of their instinct instead of the casual cruelty many humans show everyday... please continue soon
Jane Mays chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
Shame you haven't continued with this story, it's very involving.
forcedapathy chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
Really good, I like the awkward silence when the value of human life was mentioned. It really gets you thinking about what makes Sherlock different to them, as in what stops Sherlock turning into a heartless murderer. Nice writing as well, please update. :D
forcedapathy chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
Anon chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
please please PLEASE continue this :3 it's so amazing!
FaithRivens chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
I'm hooked :D This is a fantastic story, you've managed to keep Sherlock and Watson true to their characters and I feel that you handled the dog murder with grace. It was obviously heartwrenching, but still, could have been a lot worse. Can't wait to read the next chapter...there will be a next chapter, right? :)
Bartimus Crotchety chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
Sherlock is perfect...John is perfect.

Don't apologize for going where the story takes you...in my John Watson Police Surgeon series I had to write a psychopath's misogynistic rants but I did so without editorializing even though I did put a disclaimer I still went where the character wanted to go and because of that I was able to create a more rounded character which quite frankly I am VERY glad was fictional!

Victoria's death was handled with sensitivity and kindness and in the real world dogs do get killed...John's reaction as the surrogate for the rest of us gave the little bulldog dignity...go where this story leads and make no apologies your work will NEVER suffer for it...those who get offended need to get their heads out of their arseholes and realize that this is fiction.

This is going in the favorites I'll be awaiting your update.

Bart
Agent ERA chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
Ooooh, I like it so far. Is there gonna be a kidnpped!John perchance in later chapters?*rubs hands gleefully* Can't wait for more!
PeanutTree chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
Ha! What a great last line. The sudden introduction of Mark and his dog was a great twist.
dimorphic chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
I really like this, it's one of the better Sherlock fictions I've read yet. Your dialogue is convincing and you've got the characters worked out to the point where sometimes I don't particularly like Sherlock (which is very good since I often don't like him in the actual canon and too many people make him too nice and therefore out of character).

The pace is good too: not too fast and therefore rushing past proper suspense and build up, but not slow by any means either. Looking forward to seeing where this story goes! Thank you, and please continue to the end. I'd really like to see this crime solved.
You're-Fan chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
not to sound rude but...i'm really happy that we're finally getting somewhere because this is a really good story line

sherlock's character is 'tres manifique' to say the least and john's is spot on

great work please continue!
EllieLovesToRead chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
I really, really like this fic; I have enjoyed reading it. Your story is well written and the storyline behind it is quite believable. You write intelligently and so far you have everyone in character. This story is humorous and horrifying in the right places and your writing evokes emotions when you read it. I especially like this quote: "...and was placed in DSPD due to his apparent lack of remorse and care for human life," and the paragraph that followed it, very clever! Your story flowed smoothly and moved at a nice pace. I think that your grammar was almost immaculate. In comparison to some other Sherlock fan fictions on this site, I believe yours to be one on the better ones. I have no criticism to offer, but thank you for writing and sharing this story with us. I'll look forward to reading the next chapter.

-Ellie Jane Farrell )
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I already like this! The boys' characters are very true. John's narrative is easy to follow and rather pleasant, just like he is.
mrs winny chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Excellent beginning, looking forward to seeing where this leads. Sherlock and John both in character. Keep up the good work.