Reviews for Brothers United
Lover of Emotions chapter 18 . 12/7/2013
that is good. update soon please.
BlackRoseFire chapter 18 . 11/20/2013
Interesting story I can't to see what happens next.
SSGRet chapter 18 . 10/18/2013
Oh, this is going to be soooooo fun! I love it whenever Fumblemore gets a headache, and even more when he gets a swift kick where it counts! Even if its only figuratively speaking.
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 18 . 10/7/2013
can't wait to see Dumbledore's welcome on the hellmouth
ordinaryguy2 chapter 18 . 8/24/2013
Dumbledore is starting to get the picture, and it isn't looking pretty for him. Looking forward to what comes next.
Michael chapter 18 . 8/24/2013
When Dumbledore arrives at Sunnydale to reclaim Harry, he has a temper tantrum and uses the words "I wish..." together. The vengence demon Halfrek is listening and happily grants his wishes, starting with financial ruin for the Dursleys.
Michael chapter 18 . 8/13/2013
Has anyone told Harry the unofficial rule about using the words "I wish..." in a sentence yet? If not, let him wish for something to happen to Voldemort and Dumbledore. If so, let him do it anyway, with encouragement from Xander.
ob1292 chapter 18 . 8/6/2013
An interesting and unique story I don't think I have read one like it before I look forward to what you post next. I sincerely hop that none of the characters abandon the magical world because one of the dumbest things in the world is to abandon ones heritage and abilities simply because others with those same abilities abuse them. Good Job
tco99123 chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
"I'll probably have to go pretty deep." Is not something Severus Snape would ever say. He was in fact far too talkative and open in this chapter to be a believable Snape.
tco99123 chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Harry only had to put up with lousy parents because they were his blood relatives. Dumbledore would have chosen someone better to raise Xander than the parents he had. Unless you've decided to alter some of the characters heavily.
tco99123 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
You should have labelled this as 'AU' as well as being a crossover, you've completely altered Dumbledore's character. I'm going to keep reading though.
The Potters of the Future chapter 17 . 8/5/2013
Sirius really has to grow up
The Potters of the Future chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
At least someone has some sense
The Potters of the Future chapter 15 . 8/5/2013
Well at least they now believe him
The Potters of the Future chapter 14 . 8/5/2013