Reviews for Haven't Met You Yet
tianacarin chapter 8 . 7/11
It can't end here! Please keep this going! It's too good.
Alice Queen of Madness chapter 8 . 7/6
Aww and I was just starting to love this story too...
Alice Queen of Madness chapter 7 . 7/6
So is Charlotte dead or did she never exist?
connie chapter 8 . 6/11
will there be more?
gender-bender-lover-101 chapter 8 . 5/5
Hahaha haha took me a full 5 minutes to stop giggling laughing and chuckling ! Wow I can't believe it hahaha god I love it! I hope you get inspired for a new chapter soon:) egos are definitely bigger in Texas. Thank god handsome men and lust inducing accents make annoying oversized egos into such charming things
orchidluv chapter 8 . 4/24
I am sad that your fics end at the beginning of a great plot. Please continue
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 8 . 12/13/2015
haha so awesome a story
READING LOVER 15 chapter 8 . 11/19/2015
Please update I wanna know what happenes with leah and peter and bella and jasper
Kayly chapter 8 . 11/15/2015
Oh and it was just getting good :'( Update soon!
wolfenergy17 chapter 8 . 11/12/2015
Shit, man. I have never-wait, scratch that. The ONLY Twilight Fanfiction I have ever read was the Supernatural Crossover "Wedding Crashers" that you mentioned in your Eye of the Hurricane PJO story. How in the living FUCK do you write stories that I find absolutely amazing?! It isn't fair! Why can't all the stories I read be as good as the ones you write?! GodDAMMIT! This Bella is badass. The main reason I forgo Twilight Fanfics is because Bella is such a whiny little bitch who has no backbone. I read all the books years ago before the first movie even came out, and I actually really enjoyed them. But, then the Twilight Craze struck and it hasn't been the same ever since the war died down. Now I can't read or even think about the Twilight serieswithout having hypocritical thoughts influenced by disgust for Twilight fans and social media. It's sort of sad that I can't enjoy them any more because of that... But, I learned my lesson, and try to read popular books before the Craze really starts to begin, and then I make my own decision on whether or not I liked the books and I stick to that decision no matter what. So, the fact that you have made me LIKE Isabella Swan is mind-boggling and impressive. Then you brought Jasper in, who I didn't really care for in the books or the movies, and made me swoon with ONE FUCKING LINE! "Breathe, Darlin', there's no need to faint on my account." WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? I SWEAR TO GOD THAT YOU ARE MAGICAL! ONE. FREAKING. LINE. HELL! That has NEVER happened before. Now that you left the chapter on that note, you MUST continue this masterpiece! There is no other reasonable course of action.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/17/2015
That was fun.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/30/2015
You continuing this?
nikolasowa chapter 8 . 6/6/2015
Please update! ! ! ! ! !
Destineyofme chapter 8 . 5/15/2015
i love the story write more please
BlueRubyBeat chapter 8 . 5/10/2015
This. Is. Hilarious~! XD I love it! I like how Bella and Leah got a road trip and didn't meet their imprint/soul mates until waaaaayyyy later! ;) And I really like how Bella didn't turn into a zombie again but just said 'fuck you all' and went on her way with Leah! I can't wait for an update! :)