Reviews for The 3 Stages of Friendship
Otaku and Proud chapter 3 . 6/15
The fluff warms me to my very core.
Otaku and Proud chapter 1 . 6/15
Please be Johnlock, please be johnlock, please be johnlock.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
I really enjoying hearing John yell for more than one sentence without getting interrupted. Sherlock's response was really in character, kudos to you. I like how you had him grow and acknowledge that he needs and wants John as a friend. Fabulous ending and good portrayal of what John means and how he fits in Sherlock's world.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 11/6/2015
Great ending, shows both their characters well and showcases how much John means to Sherlock
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Way to go John!
Weaselle7 chapter 3 . 2/22/2015
Aaw, look at them, the two of them are just so adorable! :") I just want to hug them bothhh! Sherlock may be the most intellegent being in the world but he sure is clueless about certain things, isn't he? Good thing he has John on his side. :"3
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
Tee hee. They're so adorable! I love their friendship/brotherhood! Excellent job!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
Awww! He stayed! Excellent job!
thegirlwhoflies chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
Awwww. That was sweet friendship :)
Obscured Angel chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
Fantastic story! Thank you so much for writing and posting, I loved it!
Xtin2000 chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
good God this is wonderful :) I love that sweetness in your story, and the way you describe Sherlock's emotions is spot on, very well done :)
d1x1lady chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
So awesome! Love when Watson tells off Donovan and Anderson. So fabulous.
Rat chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
Awesome story, I loved all three chapters. I especially loved Sherlock freaking out in chapter two. :)
librarywitch chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
Loved it. That was a perfect picture of their friendship. Well done.
Louey06 chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Very nice. their friendship is an interesting thing. They complement each other perfectly.