Reviews for The 3 Stages of Friendship
hjohn302 chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
I have read this before. I loved it then, and I love it now. This is such a good way to write their friendship. You've done a wonderful job, and I love all your writing!
toeki chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
found a typo. "The last thing he hard before the world shut off"- hEard
else, very touching..though i cant imagine john would be in such a state of shock (3 day coma?) just because of a broken leg...so...i think the injury is too harmless to lead to these results...( that sounds weird XD )
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Hehehehe...awesome! I love the ending to this one. So sweet! :D :D
Phosphorescent chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
A well-written glimpse into the S/J dynamic.
Floatfoot chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Aww. These two are so cute as friends. :)
Floatfoot chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
"(which was going to give him a serious crick the doctor in John informed him)"- comma before doctor
"his face was as white as snow apart from heavy bags under both eyes"- comma after snow
Awesome job!
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Uh, hello...

I just want you to know that I usually try to leave constructive reviews, especially when I liked the piece I was just reading, even if I liked it so much that I swooned and wobbled in place in a very out-of-character matter.

Anyway, I got to watch the series quite recently (and, to tell the truth, watched the first episode of season two only yesterday), and I got hooked up on it so much, that I decided to read a few *cough*a lot*cough* fan fics. Too bad that I had a hard time finding something that wouldn't be slashy or contain spoilers for the second series. Then, I found your work. And loved. From the start right to the end. Honestly, wonderful, amazing job, dear lady (I guess you are one). Keep it up!

- Cherry
marylouleach chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
awe..feelin the bromance! i love it!
gabbygirl89 chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Very well done! I loved it!
Doni chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Lovely.
Deanadelyon chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
"...and everyone who looks at {John} now is getting the instinctive feeling that he's about to scream at them to do fifty press ups one-handed."

Brilliant line, just thought I'd let you know.

Cheers!

*:)
Jfreak chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Aww :D love it! So true.
Yuki chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Absolutely bloody brilliant and amazing! Wow... it just fits, in character too... wow... keep up the good work, thank you!
TheCurat0r chapter 3 . 7/12/2012