Reviews for The Three Part Quest
Meaghan chapter 3 . 12/18/2017
It was hard adjusting to the tone of this one and grasping that it was meant to be humorous reading this... like... IMMEDIATELY after the beautiful tragedy that was Drops of Amour. (I came straight form it hungry to read more of your work after that one left a hole in my heart). It took me like two chapters to be like "ohhhhhhhhh it's supposed to be silly."

I have to say... in both stories you do Draco Malfoy EXTREMELY well. You really make him a sympathetic and relatable character without falling into the pitfall of making him too brooding and angsty. Lucius and Narcissia were VERY ooc considering they were being kind to a muggle born... and in Narcissa's case actually wanting to corrupt the bloodline with her genes... when they were even disapproving of Draco's canon pureblood Slytherin wife just because she wasn't a member of the original 28 families. But since it's humor you get a pass ;) Hermione I noticed was a little bit naive and gullible even in Drops of Amour but she was ESPECIALLY so in this fic. My parts from Draco's point of view were the best for me... since no one can write Draco like you can ;) And the snippets with Lucius and Narcissa did a get a couple of laughs out of me.

All in all a great story but it's no Drops of Amour (which will always reign supreme in my heart as the best fanfic of all time... despite is being unfinished).
Meaghan chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
*clucks tongue in disapproval* You know I love you Hermione but dear god... for someone so intelligent you are VERY gullible.
Meaghan chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
Is she lying about Draco being suicidal? If so that is is devious and evil and manipulative of her. That is not something to be trifled with. And again... to what end is what I wonder.
Meaghan chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
What is going on?! Why does Narcissa want HERMIONE of all people with her precious son?! You think she of all people would be more vehemently opposed to it than anyone! WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?! Has the dragon pox caused her to lose her mind? What is her end game here!?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/16/2017
Lol...
didit chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
narcissa is so scary
dysfunctionaldilusion chapter 3 . 7/5/2017
This is fantastic and hilarious! Absolutely loved it. Thank you for such a great piece of work.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 3 . 5/6/2017
Plotting Narcissa! What a funny story.
Izzaj chapter 3 . 4/10/2017
Narcissa the best matchmaker of the world. Priceless :)
viv-heart chapter 3 . 2/11/2017
I LOVE sheming narcissa. Loving Malfoy family is the best!
I am pretty curious about how cissy got the fertility potion into hermione's blood.
Lucius was amazing.
AS you can See I truly enjoyed this story
MsEnglishRose chapter 3 . 1/1/2017
OMFG NARCISSIA YOU QUEEN I LOVE YOU XD Through this entire fic i did not stop laughing once oml so so funny! Narcissia Malfoy - the queen of 'oh, nothing' XD cant wait to read more of your fics 3
matkatry chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
MORE...MORE...PLEASE
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 3 . 10/23/2016
Voldemort should've been afraid of Narcissa Malfoy née Black
optimise chapter 3 . 9/23/2016
hahah narcissa being sneaky is the reason for my entire existence. loved this story :))
danydanybb chapter 3 . 7/22/2016
This was hilarious! Loved Narcissa! :)