Reviews for Psychotic
eckomoon chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Aah. I love it! Dark desires, raw intensity and insanely HOT.
TriGemini chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This was excellent to read. Also, the quote totally went with the storyline.
Kate2008 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
oh my god girl that was ah-mazing! Like earth-shatteringly amazing. I don't know how you do it. You are so talented and your take on Chuck/Blair was just incredible. Btw I love that Faith quote (It was Faith who said it right?). Either way, Buffy is my second all time favorite show right after Gossip Girl. Anyways, amazing writing!
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
great story.
comewhatmay.x chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I know I've already told you how much I adore this story, but I'll say it again. You captured Chuck's darker personality amazingly well. And Blair's incessant love for danger was perfect. So glad I could help:)
PacificRomance chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
It was dark and twisty, but i loved it.

Especially the part where you talked about how he could cause her so much pain, but after some time she would get past it and it would be like it never happened at all. I think that was a good description of their relationship. It was so true.

Great job!
Muggle Minx chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I know it wasn't meant to be, be this is so cute!
QueenBee10 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
wow i loved it
tversky chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
OMG. This was INCREDIBLY hot. I'm not sure why you were wary of posting it at all. Or maybe I'm just a total sicko because I LOVED it. I didn't find it particularly dark in the least. LOL. Blair REVELS in the same blood lust that Chuck does. They're MADE for one another. Fingers crossed we finally get that hot, sexy CB back again this season while they're apart.
JNYC chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Ohh that wass hot!
Deleted100200300 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
That was totaly amazing and so Chuck and Blair! Awesome work!
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Wow. Well, I really loved this. It was intense, though at times I admit I was confused where in the GG timeline it was. XD I liked the part around 2x06. I think it'd be interesting to have a story go off of that. *ponders* And I think B liked Chuck with a moral compass. *pouts* I just think him going possibly overboard with that 'moral compass' in S4 might be disagreeable. XD Anyways, great story. Write more! D