Reviews for Pocketful of Sunshine
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Oh my, beautiful. I'm an addict to family fics of most my fandoms and Gibbs with children is a thought that drives most of the fans crazy and you, my dear friend, have captured that wonderfully in this story and in this family. Fabulous writing!
newyork24-7 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I was so happy to see you're back!

This brought a smile to my face after a long nightshift. I'm hoping to see more from you soon :)
Scentofbitteralmonds chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
That was absolutely the cutest thing i have read in a long time. I absolutely love it!
USAFChief chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
It is very nice to see you posting again. Okay, the story is a little cheesy and fluffy and cute, but it shows how much you have grown since I first saw your posts. Very nice job indeed!

Best regards.

pdf
MissJayne chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Loved it! Aw, so sweet.

I may have a couple of things ready to post...
dimplesgirl chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Beautiful. Nothing else to say but beautiful. Xx Kel
Psycho Maddy chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I think it's really cute. There's something very nice about their relationship here and it's bigger than being together or not. And I loved that.

BUT I remember someone had promised me a kiss! And I don't forget things like that...

I can forgive you if you keep writing soon though(soon as in tomorrow! xP)

x
madame.alexandra chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Yes; I was just wondering what is the deal with the scarcity of quality fics of late? Tsk, tsk. Lucky we have you!

And to think, the otehr day I was trying to figure out where I read the Elizabeth story. So thanks for reading my mind and providing this:)
alix33 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
AW, Lizzie sounds the cutest little thing ever!
MatteaAM chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I figured copy/pasting a review from LJ would be lame, so I decided to write you a new one.

See how good I am? What have you ever done in your life to deserve a friend as nice as me?

LMAO

Anyhoo, I love Gibbs' and Jenny's thoughts - and I do expect you now to write lots more in this universe.

That might prompt me to start my 2037 Universe...*hint hint*