Reviews for The Untitled Project
GalanthaDreams chapter 13 . 10/28/2015
This is so achingly gorgeous.
SakuraLuck chapter 13 . 6/6/2015
O_/o ?!
wait.
what!?
no way, it just stopped!?
ARGH
~~~~~~~update?
SakuraLuck chapter 7 . 6/6/2015
JUST TELL HIM HIKARU
SakuraLuck chapter 4 . 6/6/2015
…..I'm starting to feel really bad for Hikaru. I hope he makes new and different and BETTER friends. :(
HitomiFeito chapter 13 . 8/28/2014
...Yes, yes they're geniuses; sai, Hikaru, Akira, Sai, yongha, Sai, kouyo, Sai... But the true genius my dear friend is you, for this fic has a shining brilliance that I so readily enjoy, please, do update soon. Let not this work of art go to waste
Danny Joey Ketail chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
Please update! I can't wait! This is amazing!
Aki-Whose name has been stolen chapter 13 . 5/18/2014
You moved me to tears.
It's so sad to think that children really are suffering like this in the real world.
I hope that Hikaru never has to go back!

Please update soon.
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 13 . 1/31/2014
i love this story...please update the next chapter fast and keep up the good work
Neloska chapter 13 . 1/22/2014
Liked the story. Bit strange and confusing at some points. Did they call the police? Apparently the father wasn't arrested so the mother must have been gone already at that point? But that would mean that the father didn't beat her too badly? And why did they wait so long to start a case, or any kind of plan? With the father still free, what they did could be counted as kidnapping...
Yeah despite that quite enjoyed the story. Look forward to the complications Sai's and Hikaru's friendship is gonna create once he can go out in public again. Also the ending of this chapter seemed kinda worrying to me. Sai depressed, apparently having been suicidal once. Not being able to help Hikaru and making sure that Seiji is gonna take that responsibility. All very foreboding...
Hope you are gonna continue this story one day. There are too few good Hikaru stories out there...
Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 13 . 12/4/2013
This is such a nice fic! I hope you'll continue this?
RustedEagleWings chapter 13 . 10/1/2013
Brilliant story! I loved how you twisted events to fit with your idea to keep them somewhat close to cannon. I hope you write more!
Lizabetta chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
Very intense and very good story. Very well written too. I hope you'll write more someday if you can/want to.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
Poor Sai...Poor Hikaru...Poor Sai...I really hope they'll be okay... Please update soon *Sai looks at you with puppy eyes*
Lifespire chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
Sai is like a kid...*sweatdrops* It's adorabble! Don't sweat it, I'm sure I'll enjoy whatever you come up with. And I'll recommend it to my friends. Hmm...is there a Japanese/Korean/French/Russian version? My friends aren't that good at English.
Lifespire chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
Uh oh...I want Sai to keep being friends with Hikaru! *sobs sniffles* Whatever, this fic is great! Couldn't stop reading!