Reviews for Inuyasha: The Legend of the Lady Sesshomaru
maba7x chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Eeeeeeppppp! Looking forward to the next chapter. Don't keep us waiting long.
just call me.paco chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This is one of the most unique stories I have ever read. I can't wait to see what happens next! I do have a question though. Since ebetsu isn't a normal hanyou, if her and sesshomaru were to mate later on in the story would it be possible for her to somehow become a full demon? Just something that came to mind and I just had to ask.

Keep up the good work!
sangoscourage chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
Wonderful chapter! Oh boy, I don't think InuYasha's going to be all that happy about being uncle to his brother's child. What will Sesshoumaru think? ;) :)
happ1ness101 chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
Amazing! Oh I can't wait to see how Sesshomaru is going to react! lol or even Inuyasha when he catches on to the situation! Great story! Update soon!
sesshy fan chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
somehow, this story is addicting... pls update more chapters... :)
Rickashay chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
LOL I thought this was hilarious! Wonderful job. Keep writing!
Taraah36 chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
AAAH! SCREAMS! YOU ENDED IT HERE? NOOOOOOOOOOO! LMAO! why did i really picture inuyasha in all his glory busting through the paper door to kaede's.. sword above head mouth positioned to say wind scar and then boom stops mid word and swing lmao! Sesshomarus coming next chapter eh? uh oh this should be interesting. How did he end up frozen anyway? I hope all will be explained soon! please update soon!
happ1ness101 chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
Wow this is an amazing story! You are a very gifted writer. I couldn't stop reading it! Can't wait to read more!
sangoscourage chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
Okay, think of any word of praise you can think of and that's what I'm thinking but can't chose. :D This is definitely going on my list of "all time" favorites. And I love your cliffhanger-WOW!

Please update soon, and ask your reviewers for ideas if you hit writer's wall. Geez I hate it when that happens! ;)
Taraah36 chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
! HOW CAN YOU END IT LIKE THAT! UPDATE SOON THIS STORY IS AWESOME! What happened to Ebetsu I wouldn't wish on a possum! that's aweful but what were they injecting her with exactly? How did she get pregnant from demon blood or syrum? oo update soon!
Better Known As Anonymous chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
Ok, so I am really intrigued. Please update soon!
Taraah36 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
WOW! talk about amazing I love this story already :-) update soon I want to know what kagome's going to say..