Reviews for House Rules
JLCH chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Oh Ellie your stories are so fantastic, can't believe you didn't finish this!
JLCH chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Hey Ellie, I know you have a lot going on. Will you ever be finishing this story?
betedelstein chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
realmente eu amo essa finc. sou uma fã das sua finc , ja li quase todas, espero que voce não demore muito para continua a escrever.
babygurl0506 chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
I love this story so much. So different from the other one. LOL :)
casey26334 chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
Just found this story and I'm loving it. I hope you can update soon! You're doing an excellent job! Great work!
RosalieTheBeautyQueen chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
love this story, cant wait for the next chapter :)
Pirania chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
I love that Cuddy actually dosen't enjoy House being all sweet and this whole "honey" thing, because she loves him for who he is.

Great job again :)
MeggieGirl chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
good story
BlueTigress chapter 4 . 9/18/2010
Great chapter! :D

Cuddys mom is just great! :D
BennettBob22 chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
Loved the lines. So house and cuudy
BennettBob22 chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
funny! update.
andree campbell chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
Really enjoying your HouseRules story. Love the tension Cuddy feels about everysingle thing. I only hope to see House do some kinder things for Cuddy out of genuine feelings and when no one else is there to see it so that we and LC knows he's doing it because he feels it, not just pretending.

I often feel a little frustrated with the actual show of House because in the long run I feel House needs to be demonstrative with Cuddy and let her know its not all a contest or competition to out banter one another. I'd like to see him say some softer things out of the blue once in a while and make her whole day. I believe we'll get that in the premier but hope to read it in your story, too. Keep up the good work.
cgcath chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
Great chapter ! it was a real pleasure to read it :)
lin12344 chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
I am glad you updated this very good story.
LisaE-Fan chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
Great chapter! I love it! I'm glad you mentioned her having sex with her dad's best friend. Ever since I heard that I've been hoping someone would include it in a story.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »