Reviews for In Too Deep
foxpride chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
this story is really good so far, it holds much potential. I hope you will continue soon. please update!
InternMaureenFromNightVale chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Intresting...An aqua-phobic daughter of Poseidon...Intresting...Anyway, I love it, and think you could keep it as a oneshot, or make it multi-chapter! Again, love it )
this url does not exist chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
this was an interesting twist i like most of your stories and this is another good one that you should add to
Infinity Blues chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Ohmygod

How did I not review this before?

Frikkin brilliant, Pigeon. I loved the twist, and the last line gave me chills.

Keep it up. :D
JuLia728 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
please write more... its hard for me to even type please so hurry up agian i am useing the p wor !
DiamondDragonFrost chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Yes! Could it be? A daughter of Poseidon story that does not involve her making out with Nico, praticaly being Percy's slave

and the daughter not being a Mary-Sue?

I have been hunting around for a good DOP story for a while. I have found it!

It has good spelling and grammar. I like the idea of a aqua phobic DOP.

All in all, a good fic. By the way, did the title come from that song In Too Deep? Just wondering

You should make this into a a multi chaptered fic.

Keep it up!

Dia
Lieutenant Of Artemis chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I saw this on the forum and I read this. And guess what? I love this :) Hopefully, it's a multi-chapter fic, but a one-shot is also beautiful.

-Lieutenant of Artemis
Ariadne's Twine chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Dahling, I love this. (As you know from my beta notes.)

This is really great. Truly.

You should make in multi-chaptered, yo.

I look forward to betaing it. :D

Thanks, much.

Rachel.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Just a suggestion: In the actual series, Riordan emphasized it when he put things like, "I almost believed him"..."Almost." He'd enter the "Almost" to make it more interesting.

An idea: It'd be interesting if Abigail were totally convinced her father was Poseidon, and after finally overcoming her fear of water, she discovered her father was a different god. Maybe a god of a certain river, or something. Again, that's just an idea.

For the sentence, "That's at least what she liked to tell herself." It would fit better if you put, "At least, that's what she liked to tell herself."

A lot of your sentences start with "She". It's getting repetitive.

Maybe some other minor things. But overall, good job, Pigeon.

-Pencil
Karma's Inferno chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Loved. I like Abigail's character. She's a fraidy cat, and not a Mary Sue because she has a phobia that doesn't mysteriously vanish when it needs to. But, on the other hand, she's really determined to prove herself. Very interesting, in all.
paschiel chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Okay, I absolutely adore this. The idea itself was brilliant and your writing made it just... Yeah. Wow. Brilliant. XD

Is this a one-shot or is it going to be multi-chaptered? *is curious*

-Des
Musafreen chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Aqua phobic is an adjective, isn't it? You treat it as a... something else(parts of grammar what?) for most of the story; I think the form you're looking for is aquaphobe. Not very sure, though.

I love the idea. The narration was, I think, a little shaky towards the start, but pretty gripping by the end. You should probably continue. Lots of potential.
asimplecritic chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Interesting. Very interesting. :)

One thing though. I think it's hydrophobic not aqua phobic.

Other than that it's good. :)
Through the Silence She Sings chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Nice one shot! Short and sweet, really goood for your first PJO fic! I especiallly liked the ending.
Golden Raindrops chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Nice twist. I think you should make this a multi-chapter fic, though.