Reviews for Task Force Ala Alba
BbK2442 chapter 29 . 3/21
This has been an excellent read, but your last comment is making me nervous about what direction the story's taking. I really hope it doesn't mean one of the classmates will die. In any case, please update soon.
Fulgrim chapter 29 . 12/4/2012
All in all, a fantastic 'fic. (Not sure how I can follow the review by Elgin; she/he seems to have covered it all... :D) Looking forward to the next chapter... when's that going to get posted?
Fulgrim chapter 29 . 8/27/2012
Fantastic fic; looking forward to both the next chapter and the sequel.

Talking of the next chapter... get a bend on, mate! :))) Come on, you've had nearly six months to update, now. To paraphrase one of Mac's lines in F.N.G., "You update like old people screw!" :D

Roll on Chapter 30, and stay frosty! :)
Dead Apostle chapter 29 . 8/14/2012
continue this please it's one of the greatest fanfic i've read
Guest chapter 29 . 6/28/2012
Wait, we can post something now? Awesome! Er, sorry, got too exited.

First of, I read every Chapter that you've posted till now, and I find it amazing how you describe the story. The way you fit little details in it and how the plot works is nice, too, even if you made some of the mahora-girls more bitchy (in a good way). It's also good to see that they still have their persona. Anyway, keep up the good work and take your time.

Sincerely, an Anon who like your story!
Elgin chapter 29 . 6/25/2012
It's very rare to find a crossover fanfic that's perfectly seamless in the 'join' between the fandoms that it combines.

Task Force Ala Alba is PERFECTLY seamless; a textbook example of how to get it right. :)

Your characterisation is excellent; your fight scenes magnificent works of literary art; and every chapter leaves the reader hungry for more. The comedic elements are brilliantly executed, the serious elements work well, and this is an all-round fantastic work of fanfiction.

I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing what happens when the reconstituted TF 141 soldiers get all of their memories back... And I must admit, I'm curious to see if Ghost will form a Pactio with Yuna in the future, after she learns she's a mage (if he does, I'd like advocate that his Artefact should be a skull-faced balaclava).

My biggest request, however, is this: whatever you do, please, please, please DON'T KILL SOAP! I know you said not everyone will survive like in MSN canon, but killing Soap was one of the all-time worst things that happened in the MW series.

(Besides, Asuna's reaction upon first meeting Price and Soap should be absolutely priceless to behold, given her taste in men... ;D)

Definitely very curious to see where that Juggernaut's going on Earth... my guess is Mahora, but then I'm essentially the opposite of Sakurako (when I guess, I'm nearly always dead wrong) so who knows...

Anyhow, best wishes, fair winds, and ride free!

El ;)
Code Sanctuary chapter 28 . 8/17/2011
No actions yet. This is a good one though .
PN chapter 28 . 8/15/2011
Hey, it's been awhile. Glad to see an update to this story. Keep up your studies in Uni., and what not and looking foward to another update.
Code Sanctuary chapter 27 . 8/9/2011
nice..
PN chapter 27 . 6/14/2011
Haha, pretty interesting "stealth" training in this chapter. Stealth is actually one of my favorite combat specialties so really nice putting it in. I hope to see more of this training happen, especially since you took a usually comedic moment in most mangas and turned it into something serious and enjoyable. It would be cool to see something similar to shooting a heli out of the sky, whether it be blowing it up or killing the pilot so it crashes down to the ground. PN
Alias the Jester chapter 27 . 6/13/2011
Some fantastic MW2 references in this chapter!

No that I need to recap them, but I was very impressed by the nice conversion of the infamous "No Russian" line.

The reactions to the different handguns was very, VERY nicely done. Absolutely top points, I can't praise that enough.

Also a nice adoption of Cliffhanger's stealth sequence, and good job noticing that the thermal sensor wouldn't be very effective in the new conditions. Pity there's no way to implement a snowmobile chase!

Great idea for Haruna to bust out Honey Badger - and fully functional, to boot. I hope we will see how well that armour stands up to magic!

Not a great deal of commentary I can provide for this chapter, other than the fact that it is coming along nicely and STILL deserves more readers/reviewers than it seems to get.

I haven't bothered looking up info about MW3 yet and so don't know anything about potential new characters, but I'm looking forward to it. I sincerely hope you get through to volume 35 and beyond.
Twitchel chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Again cannot wait till the next chapter though I'm currently reading through the Manga to get acquainted with some aspects of it.
Twitchel chapter 26 . 5/31/2011
I must say I'd thoroughly enjoy to see how the guys do in combat situations. I also enjoy the random moments where they get flashbacks from the games.. seriously want to see the rest of this mate
Tiresias-135 chapter 26 . 5/30/2011
Oh, goody. I was beginning to wonder whether the much talked about training would ever begin. Though having the trio somewhat casually accepting the existence of magic was somewhat jarring but hey, if it means pushing the action forward then I'm not complaining!

I sense fun times ahead.
Alias the Jester chapter 26 . 5/30/2011
And Task Force Ala Alba begins to come together. Excellent!

Nice to see Motoko there. Will she be making further appearances, or just a cameo?
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »