Reviews for Duality
FlawlessMirage chapter 17 . 9/30/2015
Interesting fic. It can get a tab bit confusing at time though :p
Sacchin chapter 17 . 5/6/2012
I love this! I can't wait to see Marina's reaction once she sees Elizabeth! xD Please update soon! :D
Sacchin chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
I like how Yukari is getting special treatment from Minato! :D I am sort of a YukaxMina fan! :3 I'll be reading on! :D
Sacchin chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
This is so cool! I'll be reading on! :D
JackFrost14 chapter 17 . 1/27/2012
love it! XD
burgerkong chapter 17 . 1/16/2012
Interesting chapter; the comparison between Minato and Marina's answers at the beginning were hilarious, and despite being more of a transition chapter, I feel that it was entertaining as whole. My only question is why Minato would buy an epee instead of acquiring it from Mitsuru like in canon. Is it because he doesn't want to interact with her, or so that Marina can do the same quest for Theo (I don't have P3P, so I'm unsure as to if he has the same requests.)
Deep Space Cowgirl chapter 16 . 1/3/2012
Okay, was that an inside joke at the end of the last chapter, or just a MegaTen refrence that I missed at some point?

Anyway, the last couple of chapters have been interesting, I'm looking forward to more developments with what happens outside the Persona 3 storyline. :)
Taiyou Ryu chapter 15 . 12/19/2011
I think there's a formatting error at the end of the chapter.

as-open as-en as-asl;ajdklvhnkjlWOGzsklhiapodsnbvj**fulikwjasdlvklds%$Lnzbsadknjv;hf89egtdsioahsg8rigeI)adsjvnkdsjogvn(;lfnfdskuhvnokpdfsanl# )fdsghgodsifnhfvioushfoiabsniv - Unless you meant to post that nonsensical crap there.
Deep Space Cowgirl chapter 14 . 12/12/2011
I can't believe I missed this update ;_; Oh wait, yes I can, it was a Halloween update, and I didn't have any power. The priestess battle was full of win :) I think one of the things that made me happiest is that you seem to be doing a really good job of keeping Minato powerful without having reach Gary Stu levels of proficiency when compared to the rest of the team, although I do have a question... If Minato has as many Personae as he's claimed in previous chapters (somewhere upwards of a thousand, if I recall correctly) why *isn't* he steamrolling everything? The Priestess shadow, unlike the Magician, didn't strike me as being significantly more powerful than in cannon. Are *all* Minato's personae in the 1-30 range? Can he simply not invoke the more powerful ones until he's strong enough to control them? Or is he deliberately holding back so that the rest of SEES can become strong enough to be useful? I mean, don't get me wrong, I hate gary stu characters with a firey burning passion of hate (stabs a Sasuke plushie with her off hand) but I can't help but be curious.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Have a Little Feith chapter 14 . 10/31/2011
Yes, pineapple pizza is awesome. Isn't it usually called Hawaiian, though?
ChaosRune chapter 13 . 10/23/2011
Nice chapter, too much Marina stuff for my linking (I find Minato way more interesting), but good stuff. I loved the scene with the Jack brothers, and I cant wait to see whats going to happen against the Priestess
Deep Space Cowgirl chapter 12 . 9/27/2011
...Minato continues to top himself on the jackassary scale. I think he may be approaching topping some of the worst offenders in your SMT/Eva crossover. I approve :) And did Minato just pick a fight with the Reaper, or did Aigis make an early...

...nah, there's no way cannon Aigis could touch Minato even if she does have an armored body to match a tank and a Persona. 'course, I can't discount you giving her some upgrades, but I have to think that the most likely thing here is the Reaper, for the moment. Looking forward to the next chapter, in which Marina may or may not try to kill Minato in his sleep, lol.
ChaosRune chapter 12 . 9/22/2011
Nice chapter! Minato becomes more awesome as we move on in the fic, but I would really like to see one of his fights from beginning to end, not only the end results. Also, you are making a magnificent work connecting all the Social Links so far, the way you initiated the Magician and the Hierophant was great. I cant wait to read more about Minato's crazy mind and S.E.E.S. exploration of Tartarus, I suppose what Minato was waiting was for them to grow some confidence before going there.
burgerkong chapter 12 . 9/15/2011
Great chapter! Interesting that Minato would form the Magician Arcana with Kenji, and I'm surprised that Minato escaped the Reaper, considering he uses Anubis, a fairly weak Persona (if memory serves). Can't wait for more!
ChaosRune chapter 11 . 8/29/2011
Interesting, so other beings use Minato's mind as a gateway to other worlds? And cool scene with making Yukari using her Persona, that should make her more able to use her Persona, or traumatize her for life, one or the other. Cool on Minato realizing that making SL will help him with his Personae, that should motivate him somewhat to make them. Also, didnt Inoue established the Magician Arcana? I ask because you used

Thou art I…

And I am Thou…

Thou hast Established a New Bond…

Thou shalt Have our Blessings when Thou Choosest to Create a Persona of the Magician Arcana…

Key part being Established.

BTW, Im kind of confused, who is the " Fucking Bastard Who Needs to Burn in a Thousand Hells for All Eternity the Younger" that is always in Minato's mind? I think I missed that somehow, so please tell me, unless its supposed to be mysterious like that, in which case ignore my question.

And please, Im dying to see some interaction between Minato and Elizabeth! Im sure it would be very interesting, so please write some of that soon, actually, just update soon please lol.

All in all, after reading all the chapters you have so far, this is a very good fic with a good plot and interesting characters, I cant wait to read more!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »