Reviews for Bella's Last Breath: An AntiTwilighter's Story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
haha u were right that was funny! XD i hope you make something like that again.
Team Death the Kid chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Ha, Love it! I really like the 'rip apart to get the blood' idea, really God Bella died, now if only we could get rid of Jacob...
Katia-Sue chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Wooow. Weird. I hate both Twilight and Bella, yet I found that pretty sad. D:

Although the Thesaurus-rape was funny.

Good job!
Lady Mai-Mai chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Lol, I loved this, bella deserved to die like this, never trust a sparklepire, why? because the glitter smell gets in their head. lol, good job.
Drusilla-Draculina chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Best damn AntiTwilight story ever. I'll definitely favorite this one.
SpiritOfSherwood chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Oh my God...

I log onto and decide to check out the Twilight section to observe the barrage of blistering bullshit shat out by the numberless legions of the dreaded batshit insane twitards.

First thing I see? Yep, you guessed it. You have made me so happy to see that there is at least one brave anti-twilighter standing up to the ranks of the insane.

You are truly a beautiful soul *snif* I promised myself I won't cry :'D

The Spirit
TwilightAndJBfan chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
oh my god. wow. violent much? lol.
Valerie21Malfoy chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Interesante! My cousin would love this story! IS this a one-shot or are you going on with it? Anyways i like it! (even though im a twilight fan, its a nice change of pace!)

xGGraceBx chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Haha. Great story! That's the way Twilight should've ended! (Besides the 'scintillating arms' part, but even sane people can't right the wrongs of someone like Stephenie [hack] Meyer.)
IHaveTheKeyToYourHeart chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
That was... interesting. I hate Bella just as much as you do, so I'm interested to see how you are going to take this story. I'm guessing you're gonna focus on Edward? Update soon!