Reviews for Let Women Vote
kleannhouse chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
liked the story and the lead in to a relative it was done nicely. i thought for sure Sookie would tell Eric to take a hike about sex before marriage, but i liked how she said i accept your marriage propsal after to climax, nicely done Kristie
Blueyedraksha chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I wish you would continue this story :(
Elliiee chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Another brilliant little one-shot, though I found myself wishing for more :)
Belle Lavender chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I really learn a lot through reading fanfiction... thank u for sharing happy new year
ForeverEJ chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I loved it. I am such a fan of that period in time and I thought you did a wonderful job with writing it. I thought the conversations brought out the feel of the period, and I was able to get list in them. I enjoyed it so much.

Betsey
EdgeofSomething chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This was such a great story! I liked how Eric was still confident and Sookie was still stubborn, yet you created such an inventive story with a completely new time period and situation for the characters.
IReid chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Wow! I enjoyed reading your story and am in agreement with Rascal on the movie idea.

Once again, your end notes were amazing. Very thought provoking and also urging me on to investigate the books you have mentioned.

Thanks for the hard work you put into your stories - it shows :-)
c3lia chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Rascalthemutant is right! this story should be a movie!:)
ljhjelm49 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I really liked this story:)
bethelove chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This was really fun story for eric and sookie, great job..
evitakrishna88 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I love it!
Sleepy Lotus chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
How have i missed this for so long? It's definitely one of your best works, I loved it! Such an interesting time period to insert Sookie and Eric into, and I loved the way you handled the progression of their relationship, from the drama of Sookie being able to answer the Louis Pio question, to their continuing debates, and of course, the lovely ending. I thought the gesture of Eric wanting to take Sookie to the salon to be a particularly masterful touch in demonstrating his esteem for her. Excellent!
Weave the Magic chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Not really an M. You'd be surprised what T categories contain in other fanfics. (But I definitely like it!)

I feel this is a crossover of Eric/Sookie and Fitzwilliam/Elizabeth. E/S more daring. I love reading both fanfics, so this is a win-win situation for me. :D

A bit of a heads-up (hope you wont think am bitchy), the word "fund" was used in terms of how Sookie feels for Jason. (I don't know if it's typo error...) But it should be fond when you like someone; fund has something to do with money. Just trying to help since your profile said that english is not your first language...You could have fooled me though!

As always, I had a blast with this!
debbieja chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I loved this! I'm usually not one for historical fiction but I really enjoyed this. I thought you did a great job of showing differing attitudes of the times and I love that when Sookie overcame her fear she was able to be true to herself. Nicely done
floogz chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I was so excited you were writing this and have only JUST read it! What a fantastic story. It's fascinating to have a fic set in a historical context (which you've already proven to do quite well) - not simply for the surroundings and clothing, but especially for an exploration of the attitudes and ideas of the time.

I always love a strong Sookie, and to have not only that, but also a progressive Eric was quite wonderful.

Brava!