Reviews for Peace
haints chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
It's so poignantly beautiful, I wish I have discovered this sooner.
Natsu chan chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Just utterly wonderful, beautifully timed and wonderfully written. I really enjoyed this and I wish I'd found it sooner. Beautiful.
saihei chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I've read this story God knows for how many times and each time it still catches my breath...i love your story, hope you'll write more of this.. GOOD JOB!
Sumiregusa chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
*Teary eyed* this is so beautiful. Sorry if i sound overly cheesy, but it really is.
unwritten92 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I realized as I finished reading this that I had held my breath, not in suspense but in awe. It's beautiful, I just love this piece, it does give you a sense of the calm and peaceful atmosphere they are both feeling. Especially Kenshin with all his past and scars, I just adore it.
Void chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I really like this! Some of the language is a bit awkward at the beginning, but overall the imagery and tone are beautiful.

iThe scar does not bleed; it does not hurt. /i

It doesn't heal, either (he wakes up staring at his sword, always feeling his sword, feeling his scar) but he has peace. The warmth and playfulness with Kaoru is so tender. The theme even extends to his hair - it's a weight and a burden to him, a blood stain next to his sword, but to her it's light and springy, a source of joy - alive.
miss.dramatikkkk chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
aww! that was so sweet!
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Beautiful. I thought it was a healing story, and it was very nice to read it. Thank you very much!
Itsuko-san chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Oh wow, that was great. Beautiful one shot.
Evanescence2189 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Oooooh! i love it! I think you captured kenshin and kaoru perfectly, and... i don't know... just something i felt when i read this was just really cool. Awesome writing!
sirensbane chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I feel like any review I make will somehow spoil the...feeling I got while reading this fic, the atmosphere it put me into. It was so soft, so sweet, so...pure. Kenshin deserves this kind of peace. Beautiful.
Chi no Kaori chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Oh, this is just lovely. Wonderful imagery. Nice work, blending introspection with sensuality and still managing to be heartwarming. Great work _
Emi Violet chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
This is a beautiful one-shot. Your portrayal of Kenshin and the part of him that still holds a little doubt is amazing and subtle enough to fit into the peaceful atmosphere of the story.
liz chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
LOVED IT! YOU CAPTURED THEM PERFECTLY!
caseyedith chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
This was beautiful, and breathtaking. I love the recurrence of 'warmth'. An absolutely awe-inspiring piece. It lets the reader encounter a very intimate part of Kenshin...the insecure and self-deprecating part, in a new way. I don't think I've ever understood his reluctance to forgive himself so well before!