Reviews for Non Veritas
ImpatientSnake chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
Nicely done. This omake is a great example of how to write crack fic.

The silly parts of plot are well spaced out with serious "shop talk" about the virus and the world around them. Darker points like average replied life expectancy balance out the ridiculous idea of heroic androids in drag.
Jab chapter 7 . 3/5/2012
I read this fic a while back and it made me smile. The slight yaoi made me blush, and the disney references made me nostalgic. Good ending as well. Even if zero was the source of the virus, he doesn't deserve to be punished for unintentionally releasing it
btTara chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
Ah, I was kind of anticipating something tragic happening, because X was alluding to that at some point. Ya took me by surprise! Though if you did give it a tragic end then you'd have to change the label to Tragedy. _; Though I'm not disappointed in the least.
anon chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
Am glad you decided to give this story a happy ending. It justifies the gang's trust on Zero in chapter 5.

But yeah, it's a good read.
mysteriousguy898 chapter 7 . 2/24/2012
So, Zero wakes up, and then what? I guess I'll go with the idea that he helps develop Cyber Elf tech and beats the virus. Happy ending!
Lanthanon chapter 6 . 2/16/2012
I love your stories. :D

Keep writing!
mysteriousguy898 chapter 6 . 2/16/2012
I've heard the phrase "because magic" before, ridiculing fics that used magic as a cure-all plot device. "What? That wasn't there last chapter? We magicked it in!" Still, I like the concept of cyber elves. "Ghost" Reploids with the power to warp reality, at the cost of a second death? Awesome! Tragic, too, but AWESOME!
mysteriousguy898 chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
Uh-oh. Double uh-oh. Not the Reploid, Double, but...yeah... This could get bloody.
mysteriousguy898 chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
And Zero still doesn't know that he can't get drunk. Uh, oh. How does Reploid sex work, if X has "nothing down below?" Is there some kind of nanite interface? Would X get infected if he did that with Zero?
mysteriousguy898 chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
Yeah, I guess it doesn't matter WHY X shoots people dead. It's still shooting people, which is probably why he forced himself to quit before Zero series. And I think Model X would be a lot more reluctant to fight if he had X's memories, too. Speaking of, why are there no references to ZX in any of your fics except that hidden one in Definition, where Ciel was thinking about how to equalize humans and Reploids?
krourou2 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
("Axl, you walked right up to Sigma and shot him in the face. No one is questioning your right to be a hunter, not after something like that." )

Niiiiice. I remember how Axl shot Sigma in the face. And it. Was. AWESOME! Freaking hilarious!

("And it's a documented phenomenon among humans and immune-atypical reploids, like Signas, that thinking that you're drunk can induce drunken behavior. That would almost be the best of both worlds, wouldn't it?" Zero might be a little more honest and impulsive without actually being out of control. "He could use something that would help him unwind." X looked at Axl conspiratorially.)

Placebo Effect in a nutshell. Yay, you added it to the story! ... Hey, did you get it from "House, M.D."?
Shadow Elf Warrior chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
OMG, that was hilarious! I have no idea whatsoever what happens in this series, as I have only read/watched the Rockman Exe series, but I have a vague notion of the plotlines for it. Your crack stories for this are made of awesomeness. Think you could do any for the Exe universe?