Reviews for Photographs
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Ummm I like it
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I loved this one-shot. The frienship between these two is beautiful xD
By the way, the ending was epic.
dreamlily chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I can't believe I've never left a review on such a fantastic story. Better late than never I suppose. After all, everyone enjoys reviews, even on older published works.

I really love how fluffy this story is, not to mention the interactions between Benkei and Kyouya are priceless. Kyouya's quip about the chimney was so funny, and I think the plot was a real cute choice for these two.

In short... Great job! I'll make sure to add this straight to my favs.
Addicted to Nurarihyon no mago chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
aaaaawwwwwww. How sweet!
DRANZER-FOX chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Very cute! I especially like the fact that you put in Benkei's b b bull saying. A lot of people have forgotten to put that in their stories, it's also cool how you got Kyouya to ack all shy and still keep in character! Keep up the good work! XD
Nezumi.Yandere chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
tat was funny
Gaara-girl3 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
u totally ROCKED THE SOX OFF THAT STORY!
Queen.Violet chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I liked this. :D

And I appreciate the friendship thing...I am not a big fan of yaoi, and I like it when characters can just be friends.

This is probably the best Metal Fusion fanfic I've seen here, so thank you much for writing it!

They were quite in character as well. And I'd pay money to see Kyoya throw Ginga down a chimney...heck, I'd pay to see Kyoya throw ANYONE down a chimney. xD
acrobaticpoo chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I loved this story! To sum it up in one word, I would have to say D'AWWWWW!
Stephy825 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Yay for being friends! I hate yaoi, so to read something like this is really great and awesome for me. See, why can't people just stay friends and not couples?...sorry, I'm probably talking off topic again.

I've never seen Kyouya so open before...it's adorable! Ooh...he'll kill me if he heard me say that. Anyway, I love this story. Something like this is rare to find sometimes you know?

...wait, Kyouya with swirls in his eyes? For some reason I can at the same time can't imagine that. I can imagine Benkei throwing the album but...*laughs* Poor Kyouya. Breaking his back. XD

Seriously, this is just great. Love it so much...*and then I recall the cute picture of Kyouya*...pfft...so cute. They only showed that once in a flashback. But still...he's so adorable that I wanna snuggle him!