Reviews for Delicious Apple Juice
mmmm apple juice
Miharu-tenshi chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
HAHA LOOL why apple juice? XD that was ridiculously awesome man. high-five :P
RikuMewKira chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
OMG! I'm like completely Apple Juice! I love it, boith the juice and the story!
mei lynn 64 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
o.o Wow. This is... This is something else! I couldn't stop laughing throughout the whole thing! XDD This is simply amazing! I loved every bit of this.
RadicalDeer chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
holy shit, that is the most random hilarious thing i have ever read. i love it. xDDD
Mimi chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Hey great story, I'm mean it was kinda trippy but i think i get it lol. I heard in DA u got a bad review for it but u must have taken it down. Don't wry about it one of my stories i submitted for english got torn apart by the entire class, so i think i kno where ur comin from anyway ya just gota carry on writting. :)
Cirque du Lune chapter 1 . 8/13/2010

Much love.

Cirque
themusicalmuffin chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
n-not m-marionette? ... -cries- oh well :p

lols Roxas'd be a murderer xD

ohm nom apple juice :3
Wings.of.Velvet chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
OK, don't get me wrong, I'll be commenting on the awesome hilariousness that is this fic soon, but first..

Im heartbroken. TT I must live without my precious marionette? D':

Well, you take however long you need, just please finish it one day, please. I really love that fic SO bad. xD

Now... this delicious piece of crack.. xDD

I found this quite hilarious, and loved how it broke down typical fic cliches.. If you continued it, I would read it. x3

oh, and lastly.. i didnt get first this time.. QwQ
Hannahble chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
the only thing I can say to this is... what the hell. I laughed my ass off though and you write well XD
Sara Crewe chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
;-; Marrionate is discontinued? ... awwwwwwwwww...My favorite story atm...discontinued...But LOL this is very crack...Apple juice?...Random and original, and far superior to sparkley vamps...although it's not nice to compare it to that...So 100/10 for originality and humour :3
cho-chan09 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Wait... WHAT DO YOU MEAN MARIONETTE IS DISCONTINUED? It can't be! It was just getting good too. Do you mean it's on hiatus and will continue later? Please say you'll continue!

Anyway, adorably random crack! I wuvs it. hahaha Apple Juice