Reviews for Irrevocable Abduction
Bells love Jazz chapter 62 . 1/29
I loved reading this story. It had in laughing so hard at some parts ;D keep p the great work
Samy.N.K chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
okay...so the cullens are the kidnappers...not technically, but they are holding her captive so that she doesn't give away her secret? love it...is Edward a bad guy right now or a good one? just curious...wanna know more bout him in this sense
pat1968 chapter 62 . 7/24/2014
I loved this story. The things she did to James. Had me rolling on the floor. The cats and Tanya. HAHAHAHAHA...
sugar334 chapter 25 . 7/2/2014
omg, i love this chapter..i'm in stitches lol
Guest chapter 41 . 6/5/2014
This is very odd. Don't know where you are going with this . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 62 . 6/5/2014
Really fun ending. I like that they got back with Charlie and that he understood first hand, the pain one of those children can invoke. I liked that the mated pairs had to aske permission to have a surrogate. Also, liked the conditions of them having to go to Volterra to make and have the babies. The little jumps in time were just perfect to wrap this up. Showing the kids growing up and having their own kids. Terrific ending.
ChristyWIX chapter 61 . 6/5/2014
Well, Charlie was on board with everything . . . until their visit. Maybe it's time to change Charlie, so he can be with everyone and understand it all? I don't know how you're going to wrap it all up in just one chapter though. Let's go find out . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 60 . 6/5/2014
Aww, they have a son! A green Charlie made me giggle . . . poor dad. That seemed to go very well . . . a lot better than the original books . . . I like your way, much better than Breaking Dawn's version . . . even if it finally gave us a changed Bella . . . yes, your way is much better.
ChristyWIX chapter 59 . 6/5/2014
Wow, that worked so much better . . . and a lot sooner . . . than the Cullen's plans could've imagined. When Edward mentioned that was their plan so many chapters ago, I was a little more than shocked. Now, Carlisle just changed Caius' mind without even batting an eye . . . and Caius just simply mulled it over for a very short minute and said it was a fabulous idea! Their plans are coming to fruition! I guess with no longer having their estate, they can move anywhere . . . I guess a castle would work brilliantly. This has turned very interesting all of a sudden.
ChristyWIX chapter 58 . 6/5/2014
Very well played all the way around. Bella not over reacting to Edward finally being within reach . . . Edward not over reacting to Bella arriving with the last surviving Volturi. Athenadora practically begging Caius to use Tanya. The girls calling them king and queen . . . with Caius' heart melting a little with their elation of him wearing his crown. we just have to find out what the hell is going on with Bella though . . . her crazy ways need to be fixed . . . I'm really hoping it's hormones. Not something permanent . . . especially after she gets changed . . . it has to be completely gone by then.
ChristyWIX chapter 57 . 6/5/2014
I now see the purpose of keeping Tanya around. So they can give her to Caius and Athenadora. This way she can go be with royalty. Royalty will off her, or eat her, in a freaking heartbeat, if they feel like it. I'm glad Bella got James killed in this chapter . . . saving Caius at the same time. I really would like to know why Bella goes bat shit crazy with Edward being gone longer than a couple days. That would drive me bonkers, if I was that dependent on a person . . . shivers. I don't like being away from my husband longer than a day or two, but I don't go bat-shit crazy if he's gone longer . . . that's the part that has me worried about her.
ChristyWIX chapter 56 . 6/5/2014
Yes, I think Bella is slowly losing her mind and I hope she succeeds in killing off Caius and James back in Italy all alone. As everyone else is going stateside. Yikes!
ChristyWIX chapter 55 . 6/5/2014
I am wondering if her sudden inability to leave Edward stems from hormones? She's absolutely fine this time with him leaving her and even stayed calm and 'helped', lol, this red-eye guy. Additionally, thinking on her feet in deadly situations, seems to be her special power . . . even though she hasn't been turned yet. She did so many things right in red-eye guy's presence. Clearly, Edward will be pissed when he learns that Alice had him leave Bella behind so James could find her. Hopefully, all will be well in the end though. I like the way he is working over the remaining members of the Volturi . . . too funny. I really hope they don't have to kill off Athenadora . . . but I think they may have no choice. I like her, but she is Cauis' mate . . . she would reap revenge if left alive.
ChristyWIX chapter 54 . 6/5/2014
Shouldn't they have taken Tanya to jail? How would Charlie not be hauling her ass out of there right about the minute she tried to stab his daughter while walking down the aisle? He would not have let that go . . . no matter the persuasion of the Cullen's. I knew she was preggers from the minute she raped him.
ChristyWIX chapter 53 . 6/5/2014
Yes, Renee needs to go . . . and take Tanya with her . . .
1,405 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »