Reviews for Sweet Tooth
wardlyman chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
LOL
CSG chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
I guess that was a delayed reaction! lmao
CSG chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
Gary Busey... LMAO!
CSG chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I saw this rec on FB & i am adding it to my TBR. Thanks! Great first chapter. :)
Nelleke chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
The maxi pad falling out of his shorts during his strip aerobic class sounds humiliating but so funny. And the Asian food truck woman screaming at him, hilarious.
Nelleke chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
This is sooo funny! Poor Edward he is in so much pain. Why ever did he get his penis pierced? That receptionist's actions cracked me up. Not that it helped him any.
CSG chapter 12 . 5/23/2014
This was rec by a friend on FB. I am adding it to my TBR. Thanks! :)
anna-bells chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
So ... I'm laughing so hard )) Poor Edward ... What did you do to him?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
I thought the last chapter had me laughing, but this one had me cracking up. you guys are hilarious!
munashe chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
LMAOF! I have to congratulate you guys for your imagination the eye brow thing, lol no words!
munashe chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
OMG Thank you so much for writing humor, I almost pee my self with this chapter!
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Sweet Tooth has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
JulieVans chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Hah! This is great . . . love it! So fun, creative and all sorts of fucked up sexy at the same time. I got a kick out of your dental-warning after all the other stuff you wrote. LOL - piercings and spanking but that might be a bit too much? :D
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
I so loved this sugary crack-fic! It was a cunlinary delight! ;) (or should I say cunilingus-ary?)

Oh, well... however it is worded, this was a hoot, and I loved every moment of reading!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 11 . 11/2/2012
Awe! It is terrible to giggle while his heart is being broken... but I couldn't help myself!
1,368 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »