Reviews for Sweet Tooth
virginalvampire chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
I just keep facepalm laughing at this shit, hahaha omg.
ducksandruns chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
God. I can't quit with the snot & tears from the wheezing laughter long enough to get through entire paragraphs. Seriously. Make-up in full raccoon mode. You're effing killing me.
The Twi-Tard chapter 12 . 7/19/2012
This is the oddest fic I have ever read here on my time with fanfiction.
Its like I was so weirded out but oddly interested in continuing on with this massive mind fuck of buttercream.
I can honestly say that I laughed in disbelief of this story in nearly every chapter.
Thanks so much for sharing.
I will probably never look at cupcakes the same, ever again.
Ciao
The Twi-Tard
KimiD chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Interesting premise for a story, one I have never had the priviledge of running across, Unique & original Nicely Done...
ladytwi30 chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
yeah funny i was just eating of a jar of buttercream icing its my guilty sweet pleasure cause i dont like chocolate
Mooah chapter 12 . 5/26/2012
This has got to be one of the funniest stories I've read. It's certainly put a smile on my chops, that's for sure.

Thanks for taking the time to write it (:
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
A fun, sexy comedy...yay!
isipare chapter 12 . 4/10/2012
OMG that was hot, sweat and hilarious. thank you both so much
moonwinks chapter 12 . 4/9/2012
Thank you for one hell of a great laugh! I loved your A/N calling us all sick f**cks for reading this. I laughed with pleasure at that, even thinking about your comment while driving to my dentist's appt made me laugh out loud again. You are very clever. Fanfiction can get so angsty, so this was a great antidote for that.
babygirl41096 chapter 12 . 4/9/2012
I am so confused! Lol that was so flippen entertaining it's ridiculous!
Bellsing chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
OMFG! That was by far THE weirdest, funniest, most bizarre fic I've ever read. In ANY genre. I don't normally bother reading crack fic's but I'm glad I followed the rec from Marie Fleming on the Giggle/Snort Files on FB. Very cool.
Mxpi1970 chapter 10 . 11/6/2011
This is a hilarious story!
Eric's No 1 lover chapter 12 . 10/18/2011
This is one of the craziest stories I've read but was strangely addictive! Edward is such a sweetheart who likes to ply people with his pastries, I must say his buttercream cock sounds quite nice and I really don't know what was going on with Bella but it was good fun!
Liane1208 chapter 12 . 10/15/2011
Omg, that was the most ridiculous fic I've ever read. I laughed through the whole damn thing.

Thank you for the gigglesnorts!

Liane
Madam Scragz chapter 12 . 9/8/2011
Hey,

I just read this story all at once (Which is why i didnt review 1 chapter at a time). Thanks for writting this story, it so F* Funny. i have to say -i mean this in the best way (No offence intended)- that your insane. the story is so crazy, i was laughing my As* off so often, oh my god, loved, so thanks again;)

M. Scragz

P.S: Please don't take offence at the insane comment...
1,386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »